Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa Lite has stopped syncing to my Moto G4 phone so tried on my Kindle and won't connect to that either. I tried all the usual trouble shooting methods even to the point of deleting it from my Fitbit account. I now can't set up the device again, it is found when searching for the device but once you enter the 4digit code from the watch it just doesn't connect?? 

I have also had a message on my phone saying can't connect to device due to incorrect passcode/pin.

Is anyone else experiencing this and any ideas as to what I can do to get it sorted?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My versa lite does this change constantly. Since I replaced it in August, I get tracker not found at least 3 times a day. I close my apps, restart my phone, then restart my fit bit. It usually works then, but it's frustrating!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know. I tried everything but still wouldn't sync even after contacting Fitbit through the online chat. I finally resorted to factory reset after the online chat was useless which resulted in my Versa Lite connecting to my phone again but wouldn't download any data so couldn't use it. I've now sent it back to Amazon as only had it for a month and have got a full refund.

So annoying as you expect better from such a large company.

Hope yours keeps working for you 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes