Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing with Pixel 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Google Pixel 2, and a brand new Versa. I was able to pair once, but then they stopped syncing for days. Re-installed app, reset versa and phone, uninstalled all Bluetooth apps, however my phone refuses to connect to the Versa.

Any other suggestions? Is this normal?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Forums @Thatgirlwholaug.

Thanks for trying to go through all of those steps to get your Versa to sync before posting in here.

This is not normal per se but our team is aware and working on an issue that is affecting devices that are running Android 9, which the Pixel 2 is probably running. You can click here to read more about it. That would explain why this is happening. At this time we do not have any updates but when we do, they will be posted on that help article.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I have a google pixel 2 and my versa won't sync correctly in challenges, but syncs just fine on my dashboard

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @hamblinl.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having this same issue for the last few months. So far they haven't fixed the issue yet

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Didn't Google just buy Fitbit? You would think that there would be a solution regarding a Google phone not syncing with Fitbit by now. My phone very sporadically syncd for a day or less and then stops for days on end.

Best Answer

Mine has been doing the exact same thing. Currently it is "syncing" at the moment but for like 2 weeks straight I wasn't. Most likely going to happen again soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa will not sync.  I have followed all corrections and nothing works.  Reset the device, etc..   has not sync correctly since 12/24

Best Answer
0 Votes