Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't connect to Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Pixel XL. Got my Versa today, worked fine for a bit after  setting it up. Now it won't connect to Bluetooth.. shows up in the Pairing, but when I hit Connect it doesn't do anything. I can no longer get notifications. I have tried every single step in the troubleshooting for notifications\bluetooth, several times over, and I still can't get a connection.

Best Answer
209 REPLIES 209

I am also having sync issues with my versa and Samsung s6. I have restarted my phone and versa several times but with no luck.

Best Answer
Have you deleted all other devices and turned off and on bluetooth also is battery saver on if so turn it off. They are frustrating.

Esther
Best Answer
0 Votes

We All need to Face it - The App Doesn't work with Android phones Simple as that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Wih so many people complaining, eveyone having followed everyone elses “have you tried”. Soluiton it is clear that three is no solution qnd the unresponsive fitbit support team does indicate A problem wth either low bluetooth signal power or qpp is not stable with android phones.

im getting a samsung s3 frontier

Best Answer
I have an HTC A one 9 and as of this morning is working just fine it is an Android

Esther
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your lucky , have tried OnePlus 5,honor 10, honor view 10,honor 9,neextbit robin,s8 plus,Google pixel , s7 ,g6 plus, all dose the same 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes the problem is in the connection and sync with Versa and s8, I have the same problem with my Versa and s8+, no solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 2 and versa it’s s7 and s8+ useless

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes expecially with Samsung and Huawei

Best Answer

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment and share your experiences and feedback on the matter. 

We are always working towards expanding the supported devices list and testing more devices to make sure that the most amount of users can take part of the full Fitbit experience. Once a device has been fully tested then it will be added to the list. 

If your device is not on the list, there is a possibility that it can work with the Fitbit app but there is also the chance that not all features will be available or work as intended. 

If you need personal assistance on any issues please be sure to get in touch with our support team. You can reach them through different ways on here.

I will be closing this thread now as we are always trying to keep conversations moving forward, productive and on-topic.

Thanks for your time and for being members of the Forums.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer