Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't connect to Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Pixel XL. Got my Versa today, worked fine for a bit after  setting it up. Now it won't connect to Bluetooth.. shows up in the Pairing, but when I hit Connect it doesn't do anything. I can no longer get notifications. I have tried every single step in the troubleshooting for notifications\bluetooth, several times over, and I still can't get a connection.

Best Answer
209 REPLIES 209

Will literally throw my charge 2 away it’s just a rubber watch with zero connectivity he’ll cant even see the digits when sunny 

the frontier for me never again a Fitbit 

Best Answer

Anybody resolve issue, my phone says connected Versa can't find phone

Best Answer

Your Kidding LOL sorry don't mean to be rude - But Fitbit Won't resolve any issue they just tell you your phone not compatible and to by a different phone 

Best Answer

But my phone is compatible according to their list

Best Answer

Well just in case they are still reading this.  I have a set of blue tooth eat buds buds.  They Hook to my versa really well, but I have to turn off blueBluet on my phone and iPad if they are in the vicinity of the ear buds and versa pairing. In fact if they pair and I'm playing music, walk into the house near my phone and haven't turned off the blue tooth on my phone, it will knock the versa off the Bluetooth pairing and try to take over the ear bud pairing . I'm not sure why it would be able to do this .So something is wrong inside of the Bluetooth program in the versa .

Best Answer

Yes - not surprised - Its a Fitbit Issue and they not bothered in fixing it what so ever the forum are littered with people and connections issue - i have tried loads of different phones - done loads of different setting and it just doesn't work  what so ever - i even did a review about it on youtube and as i've said else where i don't understand why there are all these positive reviews about it when its obviously doesn't work as it should because of the software - so i rrecommend littering the forum  till they start to listen cvause they are obvious not taking any notice of individual cases and they done even admit to that there is issue this is my second versa - all i get  is wel you phone not on the list so there might be issue , the list of there devices is about 5 years old and  totally ou8t of date for today market 

Best Answer

Matt Allwrigth will call them for a statement!

Best Answer
Sadly it doesn't track swimming..
Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my Versa in May, was and currently using an Samsung Galaxy 9+. All of a sudden after having it turned off for a whole month (June). I decided to turn it back on and I can't connect my phone's Bluetooth with the Versa. I have uninstalled and installed and took off and tried adding the Versa. Still no progress with it. I'm hoping someone will be able to find a solution to this because the Versa is new and I have no clue why it's having this issue. If there's a fix, please let me know... 

Best Answer
Try it when the watch is on the charger. And restart the watch before putting it on the charger.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello everyone!

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter. I'll be letting the team know about this so that it can be looked into. If you haven' already, be sure to check this article about Bluetooth connections and also go through these troubleshooting steps if you haven't already. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

You might want to read through the 10 pages of comments on here before posting.  Or at least look at my posting history so that that you don't post something that shows you are not aware of the steps I've gone through to make this very poor piece of software work. Hopefully you do have the ability to share the information I've posted and you aren't just posting something to just post in order to make us all think Fitbit is actually working on a solution. 

Best Answer
S9+ is new and no support like I am facing with my new Huawei phone. Versa
is new lauching and fitbit lauching their products don’t follow the latest
phones lauching. They very slow updating their products firmware. Just ask
thier customer to waiting. Bad services compare with China brand. I bought
Xiaomi Bip all phone can connect well.
Best Answer

I have now the money to buy a smart watch and going to choose the Samsung classic or better thefrontier Fitbit is totally out of the reckoning 

Best Answer
I found a way! I connected it to my Samsung S9+ with the usb changer I had.
Worked wonders. Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes
What steps did you use?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Took off battery saver and is currently working

Esther
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this issue with my Charge HR. It worked fine with my Samsung S4 and now it doesn't connect with my S8. It doesn't even show up on bluetooth scan. Yes, I have jumped through all the trouble shooting hoops. 

The only reason I am in this section is I was considering upgrading to a Versa but it appears the problem has been replicated to the Versa line.

Looks like I saved myself $200 and a lot of hassle.

BTW my wife's Alta shows up on my bluetooth scan...

Best Answer

Even it won't connect to my one plus 5. When I asked the customer service they told my device is not compatible with versa. He asked me to change my Mobile. 😠😠 . It workes fine for 4 months. And now they say it is not compatible, you should change your mobile. Most bizzare answer. 

Best Answer
With lots of patience things seem fine now. I downloaded lots of songs and they play great from Versa to my wireless earbuds. I am a tech challenged 70 year old woman. Turning off battery saver on phone made a big difference. I had the first fitbit they put out and think if they had an easier way to do things they would let us know.

Esther
Best Answer