Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't connect to phone's Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone having issues with there versa connecting to their phones via bluetooth???

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @TimT2124, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. 

While reading your post I was wondering if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

If your phone is not supported, please note that there is a possibility that your Versa can sync and while there isn't a guarantee that it'll always work, we can try to troubleshoot this situation together. If you've not done so, please remove your Versa from the Bluetooth settings, turn off other Bluetooth connections that aren't in use and set up your Versa as a new device and set up the notifications again.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes. 😉

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well I guess your service is as attention oriented as your device. As it
states in the heading, I have a versa not a charge 3. And I not doing it
anymore!!!!! I've done it about....... let's see without fibbing.....maybe
10 times in the last week or so. So I dont believe it's on my end. It
worked perfectly until your automatic upgrade. Since then everything has
gone to **ahem**. My phone is a Galaxy S10+. It was supported a week and a half
ago, should still be know since it's the latest Galaxy out. So figure out
your software crap on your end soon cause black Friday is emerging tomorrow
and new devices are on sale. Galaxy wear I hear is awesome as well as
Garmin. Might be time for a try
Best Answer

I am having the same issue.  Disappointed with versa and fitbit!! Keep on having problems with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me. 

It was working perfectly fine until Nov 20th.... Now it won't connect at all. Disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes