Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing individual restless and awake times in Sleep Patterns

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The function to press and hold while in "detailed" view to generate the exact times awake and restless is not working in the Android app. At first I did not realize this was an option since it was not working, but it did work briefly yesterday. Unfortunately, today this feature is again not working, and nothing has changed. Logging out and logging back in did not solve the issue. Very frustrating!

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I have moved your post over to the Android App forum and hopefully we can get an answer! I am having the same problem and dont know the solution!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the last update of the Fitbit app. I have not been able to drill down on the sleep pattern screen. Did something change or is there a different way to drill down on my restless and awake times?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tm228 It is a problem that has come up in the last update. If you look at the link posted above by USAF-Larryyou will find a large thread on this issue.

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having this issue, it was something I would check regularly on my sleep patterns. . times I was restless etc. Any help appreciated.

I have a charge hr, with an android phone Samsung galaxy 5 neo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fitbitis there any update on when the issue will be resolved with the restless / times awake feature, i.e. when there will be an update to the app released, and whether that will retrospectively update all the restless / times awake?

Thanx!

Best Answer

@Twinkle_Toes if you want an official Fitbit answer you need to ask Fitbit. The engineers, developers etc do not read the forums that I'm aware of. Customer support is your only available avenue that I am aware of.

Customer Support

Community Council Member

Best Answer

My Moto G and Hudl 2 both updated the Fitbit APP today and now have the restless and awake times when I hover over the graph.

Hoping for the desktop to catch up soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NellyGI can see from some of the other posts that a resprentative or employee of FitBIt often respond to queries. I was a dev at Adobe and I responded to forum posts, so it's possible they will have their eyes on the content. But I take your point that emailing direct may be a better solution. I will get in touch with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes