Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water Intake Reminder for Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering, is there a way to set up a reminder to drink water besides the regular alarm? I already have the alarm going as other reminders, and will be confusing what is the reminder for (since I can't give the alarm a name).

also, if I am eating a home made stew or other casseroles prepared by me... How do I know how many Oz of food and how many calories I'm getting? I love the Barcode option but I seldom eat/drink store bought stuff and I can't figure out how to log my food.

thank you for your help 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner nice to see you again. @sirserg Welcome to our Fitbit Community Forums.

@SunsetRunner I totally understand your point. As mentioned before, there is a feature suggestion for this here: Water Reminder. We don't have updates for this at this moment but please subscribe yourself to this thread by clicking on the gear icon that you will find at the top of the corner. Thanks for your input @sirserg.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @lubov.glover! At this moment there is not any option, but using an alarm is wonderful workaround. I think your suggestion is an excellent idea and I would like to encourage you submit it as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in a future update, this is the best way to make your voice heard. Smiley Wink

Actually, I found a suggestion that you might like to check: 

Water reminder

Hope you find this useful, have a lovely day! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi I was reading on some of questions for a water reminder for the fitbit app and I haven't seen any recent updates for this function so I was just curious is to why y'all haven't added this function to the app yet?

Best Answer

Hi @Sherrief8411A warm welcome to our new friend, I'm glad to see you here in the Forums, your comments are very important for us!

Thanks for checking our Feature Suggestions board. Implementing enhancements to Fitbit trackers and services take time. It takes time as our devs and engineers have to be double sure that this will properly work. Lots of trial an error on their end to make sure they deliver the best improvements for our wonderful customers!  I appreciate your patience and understanding about it!

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can set up to eight alarms on the Fitbit Charge 2, so I set one for every two hours from 7am - 9pm everyday. Now I just have to drink a certain amount by the time the alarm goes off and start over or chug every two hours lol. I do wish you could name the alarms, though. 

Best Answer

Having you in the Forums is really a great pleasure @alisonfersure! Indeed, all of us here are very happy to have you. Woman Very Happy

I loved your idea, but you're right it'd be better with names! I invite you to vote and comment this request thought: Water reminder (it has a great number of votes now). The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. Let's keep our finger crossed.

Thanks for posting and I hope to see you chatting around enjoying the Forums! Heart

Best Answer

I see tons of requests for this kind of feature going all the way to 2014.

FitBit are you listening?

Best Answer

Hi @natv! Nice to see you in this thread.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We really appreciate the time you took in order to share your comment about this feature. Our team is working on gathering all the information and make this idea possible, at this moment we don't have updates; but we'll share with you as soon as we have information about this.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wished there was an option. We usually forget drinking water. It's not that we can't

Best Answer

It's 2019 April. Any updates? Are you guys working on it? 

Best Answer

lol no, adding a water intake reminder which is no more than a labelled alarm with some sort of simple water graphic takes FitBit 5 years to implement!

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner nice to see you again. @sirserg Welcome to our Fitbit Community Forums.

@SunsetRunner I totally understand your point. As mentioned before, there is a feature suggestion for this here: Water Reminder. We don't have updates for this at this moment but please subscribe yourself to this thread by clicking on the gear icon that you will find at the top of the corner. Thanks for your input @sirserg.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes