Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Warrior Challenge Final Results Disappeared

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I finished a Weekend Warrior Challenge last night.  I was able to see this morning that there were 2 hours 39 minutes left for syncing.  But since then, it just disappeared.  Any idea what's going on?  I know I'm not able to see completed challenges past a couple days old, but I can't even see the final results.  I was in first place too!  I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey hey hey @jensgotfaith welcome my friend! It's nice to have you on board! Robot winkPlease know this is an issue our engineering team is already working on and we hope they'll find a solution to this as fast as they can. You can read more updates in the main thread of this matter. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding! Man Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey hey hey @jensgotfaith welcome my friend! It's nice to have you on board! Robot winkPlease know this is an issue our engineering team is already working on and we hope they'll find a solution to this as fast as they can. You can read more updates in the main thread of this matter. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding! Man Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's all good. Thank you MeylinFitbit. That particular challenge did finally show up and I haven't seen a problem with any challenges since. I appreciate your followup. Sorry I didn't post an update. Thanks again and have a great day!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @jensgotfaith thanks for the update! Man WinkI'm so glad to know everything is working fine now. I'd like to invite you to our Discussions board which is the perfect place to share your interests and make new friends here at Fitbit.

Have a great week! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes