Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly summary

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not received a weekly summary email for a number of weeks..why?

Thanks 

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

@synquest ... if you've just started with Fitbit, I would definitely check your settings (under notifications, make sure you have the "weekly summary" email checked. I think it is default as you set up your account, but I'm not sure). It comes as an email, usually on Monday sometime, and has all the week's stats organized in a nice image (I'm not sure how to include an image here in the forum, but I post my weekly report on my blog post every week http://jenbsjourney.blogspot.com/2018/05/week-250.html   ... which is WHY I get frustrated when it doesn't show up).  Fitbit support will also say to check your spam folder and such ... but for those of us who have been with Fitbit forever (well, 8+ years), if the weekly report doesn't come as expected, it isn't a problem with the settings or spam folder.

After EVERYONE was complaining about this issue (end of April, first couple weeks of May) when no one received their weekly report, Fitbit, "aware of the issue" as stated, did fix it, and most chimed in that they did receive their reports these past couple weeks.

Today however ... I have not received mine. I do realize it is a holiday, so I'm crossing my fingers it will come tomorrow, but in my years with Fitbit, if it doesn't come on Monday ... it doesn't come ever 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
According to my conversation with support, all settings are correct. There
is a problem with "several" people not receiving weekly summaries. My wife
is getting hers about every three weeks. I was told they are working on
this known issue. I've heard nothing more on it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @synquest and @ScrapjenB.

Like @synquest mentioned, our team is aware of the situation and this is being looked into. As soon as we have any updates on the situation we'll be sure to share them with everyone.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally received my first Weekly Summary for the week of 5/21 - 5/27 at 1:20 am, 5/30. Interesting timing considering what I've read from others. Hopefully I will continue to receive them on a weekly basis.

Best Answer

Hello @synquest.

Thanks for letting us know that you have received it. As you said, hopefully it will continue to come through. 

Keep me posted on it and let me know it you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes