Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly summary

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not received a weekly summary email for a number of weeks..why?

Thanks 

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Welcome to the Forums @KarenApp.

Not receiving the weekly report can be quite frustrating, I understand how you must be feeling. As for the reasons why you're not getting them, it is possible that they are not being sent due to issues with the servers. Let's try to reset the notifications:

1. Log into the Fitbit.com web dashboard.
  2. Go to the notifications settings.
  3. Turn off the notifications and then click on 'Save'.
  4. Turn them back on and then click on 'Save' once again, they should arrive next time.

In the meantime, perhaps you could check if they were sent to your Spam folder or some other folder because of the filters you have applied to your email.

As a workaround, you could manually generate a report and select the dates you'd like to get. 

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

These "helps" aren't really helps though, if we've been receiving the summary for months/years and then a week (or two, I'm now on my third week) skips. I haven't changed any of the notification or spam settings on my end, nothing has changed on my end. 

A few times in the past (I've been with Fitbit since 2010) I haven't received my weekly summary. As I've been using them as illustrations on a weekly blog post, I anxiously await them on Monday. Once or twice I went to the effort of asking Customer Service about it and was able to have it resent. These last couple weeks though I've just received this exact same generic response (check these steps as listed here). I was so happy when I got my report last week (after it not appearing for two weeks) but alas, nothing today. Again. It would be so nice if the report was accessible from the website!

Best Answer

Hey @ScrapjenB.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'd like to know how has it gone since? Did you receive the summary? I'll be letting the team know what is going on to see if we can get any news on the matter.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Last week it DID finally come on Thursday. This week, it's Monday and I've received it (as is the norm, I usually get it around mid-day). Hope it keeps up and they keep coming!

Best Answer

Those are good news! @ScrapjenB.

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully it will continue  working correctly. If you experience any sort of issue please let me know right away.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is it that I don't get my weekly summery on the same day? My week start and end are always the same. My week starts monday and ends Sunday. Sometimes I get my report on Monday night sometimes Tuesday day or later in the evening. Why can't I get it at the same time evry day? Its rather frustrating as I look for that to see what areas I should be improving this week but if I don't start my week off with it how do I know what to Improve? 

Best Answer

I pretty much always get my weekly summary on Monday by 2:00 in the afternoon.

I didn't receive it today. Nor did other family members.

Only once when it didn't come on Monday did it come on Tuesday. I guess I can still hold out hope. I really use my weekly report as well. I do a weekly blog post that I try to post every Monday, but I have to wait until I get the report because I use the stats (and the visual).

Here's hoping it still is coming this week ...

Best Answer

I still haven't gotten mine for this week. Have you?

Best Answer

Hello @Rebecs1993 and @ScrapjenB.

Thanks for bringing this up. Because of the amount of reports being sent, sometimes they might take a bit more time to be sent. It should be arriving by Tuesday afternoon. I'd recommend that we wait until tomorrow to see if the report does arrive this week. In case it doesn't, please let me know.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's fine for this week. But what about last week's report? It never came. 

Best Answer

We have multiple Fitbit's in the family ... no one ever received their report from last week. 😞

Been with Fitbit for eight years. The report comes like clockwork by Monday afternoon, except for those few times it doesn't. It has come to be expected and relied upon. It's all automated isn't it? 

Will be watching and waiting ... and hoping, for this week's summary today.

Best Answer

Just came across this and realised I appear to be suffering from sporadic delivery of these weekly summaries. Looking back it seems to be this year's on and off. My last one was 16-22 April. Thanks for the heads up on yet another unfit bit.

Best Answer

Haven't been getting my weekly summary.  How do I fix it?

Best Answer

@LanuzaFitbit wrote

Thanks for bringing this up. Because of the amount of reports being sent, sometimes they might take a bit more time to be sent. It should be arriving by Tuesday afternoon. 

It's Wednesday afternoon and I still have not received this week's report. 

Best Answer

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delayed response! 

Now this has been passed on to the team and it is being looked into. As you can surely guess by now, this has been happening to several users. We do not have any updates at the time but any news will be posted on this thread.

Be sure to keep an eye on it. Feel free to post in there but please make sure to keep the conversation civil and polite. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

If there are any questions, or you need any assistance, feel free to reach out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been with Fitbit for almost a month now and I don't know what a weekly summary looks like. They tell me it's being worked on.... but no other information has been forthcoming.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That manually generated report isn't much help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @synquest.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

When you say that they have told you that it is being worked on, are you referring to the Customer Support team? Please know that we take any and all feedback seriously and that we're always looking for ways to improve.

If there are any further questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, it was someone on the support team.