Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Weekly Reports

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 5/15/18 - This issue has been resolved. Thanks to everyone for your feedback and patience. I've un-floated and closed this thread.

Fitbit Update 5/8/18 -  Our team has been working on a fix and we expect all of you to receive your weekly report for this week by next Monday or Tuesday. I appreciate your patience during this outage and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

In the meantime, you can check your weekly steps/distance/calories burned stats on the Fitbit web dashboard.  

Fitbit Update 5/2/18 - Hi everyone. We're experiencing an issue with weekly reports. We're getting reports that users have not received their report this week. Our engineering team is aware of this and is currently looking into a fix. I don't have a timeframe for when this issue will get resolved, but I'll be sure to follow up with updates. Thanks for your patience.  

Best Answer
124 REPLIES 124

I just saw this on the Charge 2 page from @TracyT hopefully it's true:

I talked to customer service this morning and they said the problem has been corrected and we should received them normally next Monday...  Yeah!!!

Best Answer
Thank you for your response and yes, I’ve been checking all my folders to see if I can obtain the reports.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me to no report for 2 weeks do not like it

Best Answer

Fitbit Update 5/8/18 -  Our team has been working on a fix and we expect all of you to receive your weekly report for this week by next Monday or Tuesday. I appreciate your patience during this outage and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

In the meantime, you can check your weekly steps/distance/calories burned stats on the Fitbit web dashboard.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried all of those before I posted guess I will just wait. Thanks for the ideas

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thanks for giving me hope.
Best Answer

Sooooo by the 12th May there abouts we should all be able to have our weekly reports back. Also I have never received a yearly report from fitbit and yet people talk write of getting it why haven't I. Another in the past fortnight trouble with the dashboard coming up on my computer. Would also like the barcide to work the way it did when I first bought a fitbit . Currently have a Samsung S8 and a fitbit charge2. Thanks

Best Answer

Well, I certainly hope when it is fixed you make it retro. I really do use it for motivation.

Best Answer

Second week I haven't received my weekly report and no update either

Best Answer

Hello, it's been three weeks since I received an update. Any news on when they will start again? Thanks!

@CarlosCFitbit wrote:

In the meantime, you can check your weekly steps/distance/calories burned stats on the Fitbit web dashboard.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the Update. No news is not necessarily good news in this case.
Please keep the users updated.
P.S. Will there be any chance we will get our last two weeks worth of data
, EVER, in the Weekly Format. Most of us received our last Weekly Report on
April 22nd or 23rd.

Thank you,
Tim Mihalik
Best Answer

April 23 was my last report.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wondering if there is a way to go to the Fitbit web site somewhere and generate these for specific weeks.  I have looked and cannot find, but also realize that I may not be looking in the right place.  I have looked at what would be obvious to me if I were designing and categorizing the web site, and also trying to think in the way of the current categorization (and by saying that I am not saying that the current web site categorization is in any way wrong, rather that something that I think is intuitive or obvious may not be for anyone else and I may have to adjust my thought process to make the categories useful to more than just me).

I know that I can go back through the FitBit app on the phone and write down all of the numbers and extrapolate the information that way, but wondering if there is already a mechanism build and available to show the weekly progress information from the web site (based on a calendar week dropdown).

Best Answer

They know what they're doing, sometimes these issues take time. You could always manually look at previous weeks, that's what I've been doing:)

Best Answer
0 Votes

You could always just manually look at your previous week in the mean time to work on doing better in the current week:) That's what I've been doing. It's not ideal but it works

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you look at the top of this post there is an update from them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah a message was posted at the top of this post that said by Monday or Tuesday next week we should receive our weekly updates. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let's hope so!

It's been very frustrating lately, not getting weekly reports or even being able to even access the dashboard (using IE 11 -  Chrome 66 seems to be working fine).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad its not just me - I thought I was going mad when I checked back and realised I had not received my weekly report for 2 weeks - wonder if its related to the Dashboard Tiles issue with IE1 as well as that started around the 26th April (well that's when I noticed it)

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MikeBlane Hi Mike - not sure if this is what you are looking for but it may give you some data that will help you

its a bit long winded and you cannot change only view is to data export to excel or CVS - go to settings (Cog top right)(from the dashboard page) / click on the device symbol (ie charge 2) or settings in the drop down menu/data export about halfway down the menu on the left hand side) and choose the data you want to check and the dates you want them for

these are not graphs or pictures only data sheets but can be quite useful in this situation

hope this helps you and anyone else wishing to try this method

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes