Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Weekly Reports

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 5/15/18 - This issue has been resolved. Thanks to everyone for your feedback and patience. I've un-floated and closed this thread.

Fitbit Update 5/8/18 -  Our team has been working on a fix and we expect all of you to receive your weekly report for this week by next Monday or Tuesday. I appreciate your patience during this outage and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

In the meantime, you can check your weekly steps/distance/calories burned stats on the Fitbit web dashboard.  

Fitbit Update 5/2/18 - Hi everyone. We're experiencing an issue with weekly reports. We're getting reports that users have not received their report this week. Our engineering team is aware of this and is currently looking into a fix. I don't have a timeframe for when this issue will get resolved, but I'll be sure to follow up with updates. Thanks for your patience.  

Best Answer
124 REPLIES 124
Good question,
Money question is , why didn't Fitbit send a Global Email out to ALL USERS
STATING THAT THE WEEKLY REPORTS DIDNT GO OUT !!
It seems by being Proactive instead of Reactive the Users around the world
might be more Understanding... The Engineers should be making this a TOP
PRIORITY. In addition this should be Escalted Up to the Highest Levels
within their organization..
If there is no resolution within a the next two weeks, I will be trading
this Fitbit in for a Similar Garmin device. The whole idea of this is the
Weekly Reports, which give each user an idea of how they are progressing.
Also, I was looking at their scale, but I guess I will hold off on that ...
Please Fitbit, get on the ball, Update your loyal User Community !!
Best Answer

I am not getting my weekly email with my stats.  I really looked forward to them and I like to see how I compared to the previous week.    Judging by the post, it's not specific to me. Please fix this!!!

Best Answer

It's not getting solved fast enough.  😞

How many complaints does it take to get something fixed?

Best Answer

I haven't received my weekly goals for two weeks in a row! My setting are fine and all the boxes are ticked?

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's an ongoing bug with the weekly reports at the moment. Keep an eye on the following thread that has the latest updates from fitbit:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Not-Receiving-Weekly-Reports/td-p/2687171

Best Answer

Has this been resolved? Do you think we will get our weekly steps report this week? no signs of it yet!?

Many thanks,

Best Answer
Hi Olivia,

I wondered the same thing but surely they would have thought of that themselves and let us know?

I haven’t got mine for last week (w/e 6 May 2018) either so that’s 2 weeks.
Best Answer

I haven't received my report since 23rd April either.  I also wonder if it has something to do with the launch of the new Privacy Policy and Terms of Service which I received an email about on 24th April.

Best Answer

I received my last email report on the 23rd April too..nothing since! still waiting...

Best Answer

I agree, please Fitbit, this is going Beyond Two Weeks ...  

Your User Community Deserves Not Only a Fix, But seriously, an UPDATE ON THIS REPAIR PROCESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I have not received the weekly report for April 23-29, and again for April 30-May 6.  My setting are correct - the weekly notification box is checked.  And, I have checked my SPAM folder, and the messages are not there.  Is Fitbit still sending the weekly reports?

Best Answer
Where is the followup with updates?? No news!? When will this be fixed? What's the status?
Best Answer

I have not received any reports or updates!!! So frustrating!!! 

Best Answer

Have not received my report for 2 weeks what is going on? 

Best Answer

Same here. I want my weekly report please

Best Answer
Have not received my weekly report for 2 weeks what is going on

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I didn't get mine neither did my sister. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the past 2 weeks, I had not been receiving the weekly summary report for my Charge 2. What can I do to receive my weekly reports again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you check your spam folder? You could try unsubscribing and then resubscribing as well. If that doesn't work, I don't know if there is anything else you can do besides wait for Fitbit to fix it...as annoying as it is.Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep done that!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes