Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Weekly Reports

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 5/15/18 - This issue has been resolved. Thanks to everyone for your feedback and patience. I've un-floated and closed this thread.

Fitbit Update 5/8/18 -  Our team has been working on a fix and we expect all of you to receive your weekly report for this week by next Monday or Tuesday. I appreciate your patience during this outage and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

In the meantime, you can check your weekly steps/distance/calories burned stats on the Fitbit web dashboard.  

Fitbit Update 5/2/18 - Hi everyone. We're experiencing an issue with weekly reports. We're getting reports that users have not received their report this week. Our engineering team is aware of this and is currently looking into a fix. I don't have a timeframe for when this issue will get resolved, but I'll be sure to follow up with updates. Thanks for your patience.  

Best Answer
124 REPLIES 124

I haven't received my weekly report in a few weeks.

Tried the sync and spam mail but still not receiving.

Any updates from IT?

thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not received my weekly report for (2) weeks. Any update? I absolutely LOVE this report!

Best Answer

Wayne, thank you for the information.  Your post was extremely helpful!  I wish that I had known much earlier about having the access to export data.  I have downloaded everything that I can, which is not much.  I wonder if there is a way for FitBit to create and email a one-time dump of everything that I have done to date?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not get one last week. Plus my dashboard on the computer is blacked out. I have the dashboard on my phone but not computer.

I reapplied the app and nothing got fixed.

Best Answer

@MikeBlane Sorry it wasn't all the info you require (just to be sure, can you confirm a tick was in all 4 options and on the resuting excel the tabs at the bottom were viewed)  - not sure if Support can help but below is how to get to the various contacts you may get some more information there although I have not heard of a way yet

To get to support (England - UK) use the following

0800 069 8505

Monday - Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm Saturday- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm

For anyone else wishing to know the other means of contact do the following -

1, On PC Dashboard scroll to the bottom and find about us (Click on that)

2, On the page it takes you to at the top will say contact us (click on that) this will take you to a page with various options - click customer support then lets talk (Get Support button) this will

give you 6 options

for other countries/areas at the bottom , norm on the right hand side there is a globe symbol with a country next to it - this should be a drop down menu click and find your region then repeat above

kind regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer

@bigtkona Looks like the issues are coming in thick and fast.   as for the Blank Dashboard can I direct you to

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Dashboard-tiles-missing-on-Internet-Explorer/td...

that's were we are all at if you didn't know about this link already

the standard response is being implied to both issues at the moment - they are aware and working on a fix but don't know how long it will take.

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately Carlos it is not possible to "check your weekly steps/distance/calories burned stats on the Fitbit web dashboard" as it has not been accessible for 2 weeks as per this thread.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Dashboard-tiles-missing-on-Internet-Explorer/td...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RobbieS Hi not sure if you saw my earlier post although not the weekly report you could try the following to get some of the information - best to use Excel and tick all the activities available - there is a separate tab for each at the bottom of the excel spread sheet.

to view some of your weekly/monthly data try export to excel or CVS - to do this go to settings (Cog top right)(from the dashboard page) / click on the device symbol (ie charge 2) or settings in the drop down menu/data export about halfway down the menu on the left hand side) and choose the data you want to check and the dates you want them for

these are not graphs or pictures only data sheets but can be quite useful in this situation

Kind Regards

Wayne

Best Answer

No weekly report; sleep hours incorrect, hourly steps inaccurate (dashboard shows 17,500 daily steps, yet only got 250 steps for ONE hour??!!) no dashboard info unless log into Google Chrome. Very unhappy with what's going on.  What's happening??!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. This was my question. Really appreciated that you guys are working on fix the problem. Have a good day.

Best Answer

Add another one to the list.  No fitness report this week

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I haven't received a report since 10 April either. Can this be fixed please?

Best Answer

The last time I received a progress report was April 23rd 2018. Sure would be nice to start getting them again.

Walt

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had been receiving weekly summary report/ stat but for the past 3 weeks, i did not receive any.... Why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still waiting.

Anyone running a book on the odds of this getting fixed yet? Are we looking at weeks, months or years? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am starting to see a reoccurring theme here with both the weekly reports and the dashboard and 2 certain words that don't seen to go into the same sentence and that's Fitbit and Fixed - both issues been ongoing for 3 weeks+ and the same standard replies - we are aware and working on it - and the other is we don't give time scales so not to raise expectations - the fact of the matter is when I buy a product that states we get a particular service with it the expectation is if you brake it fix it in the shortest possible time (should be within 48 hours) not 48 weeks - if your lucky

they also seem reluctant to give us the features back by rolling back what they done when it started to cause the errors until they have found the issue and fixed it

Kind Regards

Wayne

Best Answer

@ashwolve wrote:

I am starting to see a reoccurring theme here with both the weekly reports and the dashboard and 2 certain words that don't seen to go into the same sentence and that's Fitbit and Fixed - both issues been ongoing for 3 weeks+ and the same standard replies - we are aware and working on it - and the other is we don't give time scales so not to raise expectations - the fact of the matter is when I buy a product that states we get a particular service with it the expectation is if you brake it fix it in the shortest possible time (should be within 48 hours) not 48 weeks - if your lucky

they also seem reluctant to give us the features back by rolling back what they done when it started to cause the errors until they have found the issue and fixed it

Kind Regards

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

The moderator updated this thread with the following. You will find it on the top of this thread. Hopefully we should all get our weekly reports tomorrow 🤞

"Fitbit Update 5/8/18 -  Our team has been working on a fix and we expect all of you to receive your weekly report for this week by next Monday or Tuesday. I appreciate your patience during this outage and apologize for any inconvenience this has cause"

Best Answer

@Nams07 Many thanks for the reminder - that was on the 8th it is now the 14th and I may seem a little pessimistic but I am not holding my breath based on passed and current experiences - if I do receive it overnight then I will be pleased -  I know its not the Moderators fault and I am no way blaming them for anything - i still think 3 weeks is too long for a fix and the chances are we will not get the extra 2 that we have missed out on - the whole point of it is for our own records and something to show medical staff if you are on  supervisory diet and activity schedule instead I have had to trawl through pages of Excel spread sheets to try and get the info required from the reports missing.

Just a little frustrated im not really grumpy - honest  Smiley Happy

Kind Regards

Wayne

Best Answer
0 Votes
Delighted to see my Weekly Report for the past week in my email folder

Back on Track.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Received mine this week.

Best Answer
0 Votes