Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight loss not logging correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weight loss is currently 3lbs out on the dashboard. It's correct in the back of the system but it doesn't seem to be transferring through correctly to the dashboard. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Tried to change the settings but nothing seems to help to pull through the correct weight. I would really appreciate any help with please.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @GlitterBenz, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before to posting over here. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Which Android mobile device are you using? Did you try logging the correct number on the Fitbit.com dashboard? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same trouble. I have the Fitbit charge 3 and the Fitbit scales. I have lose a lot of weight,  it it is only showing as a couple of pounds, even though it shows my correct weight loss on my history. My app is up to date and I have only had the devices for a few weeks. What can I do to solve this issue. 

many Thanks

HayleyVincent

Best Answer

Welcome aboard @HayleyVincent.

Thanks for your post and for taking into consideration the troubleshooting steps that were shared on my previous post, I'm sorry to know that you're still experiencing difficulties logging your weight. To better assist you with this and further investigate, can you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using?

I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. 

I have the IPhone 6s+

many thanks 

Hayley

Best Answer
0 Votes