Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to post questions on Google Pixel Watch?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As per subject, I don't see any section where to post our question about the use of the Fitbit Wear OS app.

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Dopovo   I asked about this in an internal forum.  I'll update this as soon as I get an answer.

@Dopovo   Please visit the Google Pixel Watch Community for issues about the device and Wear OS.  Users can still use this site for questions about the Fitbit features that are on the Pixel Watch.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Dopovo   I asked about this in an internal forum.  I'll update this as soon as I get an answer.

@Dopovo   Please visit the Google Pixel Watch Community for issues about the device and Wear OS.  Users can still use this site for questions about the Fitbit features that are on the Pixel Watch.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LZeeW Thanks for your help. Top!

@Dopovo Nice to see you again here in the forums. Thanks for your interest on the Google Pixel Watch. 

In this case I also recommend visiting the Google Pixel Watch Community so that you can get insights from other Pixel users. That is the official Pixel community. You can still use this site for questions about the Fitbit features that are on the Pixel Watch.

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do we get answers of when my pixel watch will finally be shipped? I ordered it over a month ago. It first said shipping in October...and then November. It is November and there is no update. Why is this not addressed anywhere to assure the public? Why does the rest of the world seem to have their pixel watch already?  

Best Answer
0 Votes