Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't manual food logs save to database?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm based in the UK and as our barcode scanner doesn't work I have to manually enter lots of food. However I might have added it in one day and a few weeks later it won't be there anymore. It only seems to save the last 20 in the frequent or most recent logs, so if they disappear from there I have to re-enter all the details all over again. Why don't the foods I enter save to the database so they are there for next time?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @alicekb.

Thanks for bringing this up.

At the moment that is the way the recent food list works. Having said that, if you go into the 'Custom' tab, instead of 'Recent', you should be able to see all of the foods that you have manually created.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @alicekb.

Thanks for bringing this up.

At the moment that is the way the recent food list works. Having said that, if you go into the 'Custom' tab, instead of 'Recent', you should be able to see all of the foods that you have manually created.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes