Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi Mi Mix compatibility?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I purchased a new phone & love it but I love my fitbit more & am annoyed that I do not get any text notifications with my Xiaomi. I have played around with the settings and now my fitbit will not sync at all with the new phone...

Any help greatly appreciated..

Johnny. 

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Suedehead_73 The Xiaomi Mi Mix has all the hardware requirements to be a supported device but is currently not on our list of supported devices. This means that our Android team has not yet tested it for compatibility and added it to the list. If the device supports BLE (AKA Bluetooth 4.0), I recommend giving the setup flow a try.

If setup does not work, I recommend setting up and syncing via a device listed as supported or using a computer. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

@Suedehead_73 The Xiaomi Mi Mix has all the hardware requirements to be a supported device but is currently not on our list of supported devices. This means that our Android team has not yet tested it for compatibility and added it to the list. If the device supports BLE (AKA Bluetooth 4.0), I recommend giving the setup flow a try.

If setup does not work, I recommend setting up and syncing via a device listed as supported or using a computer. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Xiaomi MIUI has some pretty aggressive battery saving features. You'll need to do the following to get it to work

1. Disconnect your fitbit from your old phone first, otherwise you might experience connectivity problems

2. Connect to your fitbit using the app on your Xiaomi phone

3. On your Xiaomi phone, go to Settings -> Permissions -> Autostart find the fitbit app and make sure it's checked

4. On your Xiaomi phone, go to Settings -> Battery -> Manage Apps Battery Usage -> Choose Apps find the fitbit app and again, make sure that it is checked.

Both synchronising and notifications should work now, tested on my Xiaomi Mi Mix with MIUI 8.5.4.0

Best Answer

Mix and Mix 2 runs same ROM as Mi4 on list of compatible devices.  They should fix.

Best Answer

Awesome! It would've taken me ages to discover.

Best Answer

Wow.. This works. Thanks a lot for sharing

Best Answer

Plz add Xiomi mi A2 to Fitbit versa supported device..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, that doesn't work for my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S with MIUI 10 Smiley Sad

Have you an idea what I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Buy a Garmin, its what i did in the end : ) 

Best Answer
It does work perfectly fine for me, Mi Mix 2 with MIUI 10, recent update.
Make sure you allow Fitbit as startup app in you Mix 2 with the update

--

*Eco. Andres E. Gonzalez AñezCel +58-4143669490*

Este mensaje es confidencial y puede contener información amparada por el
secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, por favor
comuníquelo inmediatamente vía e-mail y tenga la amabilidad de destruirlo;
no deberá copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona.
Muchas gracias.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much! This worked for my Xiaomi Note 4.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Thank you so much for the solution. I was struggling hard. Now its working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome. For records, after enabling the autostart permission, notifications are working fine for Mi Mix 3, too.

Thanks .

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is an absolutely stupid response the list of compatible devices is incomplete or you just want ua to use ios devices.  Either fix the list or your users will just switch to Apple watches when we buy Apple phones.  If you can't keep up with phone development  stop cheating us with these devices, or put a disclaimer about needing a phone from 2013 to get all of your functionality. 

Best Answer

Yay! Thank you. It worked on my MI5 too

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's 2019, post was in 2017, I'm still waiting for a freaking support 

Best Answer

It worked on my Pocophone F1 (xiaomi) device thank you so much!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You beauty! Thanks so much for your relevant support with this - I've gone so much nonsense looking to sort my issue. That is the real solution which should be accepted not the setup irrelevant response "please install app on your phone..."

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone having issues with connecting their charge 2 with their Android phone. Please update the watch by connecting it first to a Windows computer. It might take a while but it will connect. Once it is connected it will ask you to update the watch. Once updated the phone will connect

Best Answer
0 Votes