Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi Mi Mix compatibility?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I purchased a new phone & love it but I love my fitbit more & am annoyed that I do not get any text notifications with my Xiaomi. I have played around with the settings and now my fitbit will not sync at all with the new phone...

Any help greatly appreciated..

Johnny. 

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

Am trying this but it won't go any further than asking me to insert a dongle - I don't have or need one. How can I easily and simply update my charge software to see if this is the reason why it won't sync with my xiomi 9se? I've tried everything else. Any advice appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for my Redmi Note 7!! Thanks so much! I spent hours trying to get it to work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same opinion on Fitbit 

Fitbit has been lagging in the race. They have compatibility issues with iOS 13.

I have recently purchased Mi A3 (a recent model released in India Aug 2019). Even though the Android version is compatible I have difficulties pairing and receiving notifications. It's so annoying and disappointing

Best Answer

My Fitbit Versa 2 is not getting the notifications sync with my Redmi Note 7. Their are no notifications, Calls or text updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with Mi MIX_1 (Versa)

1) I reinstalled app

2) Deleted cache after new install

3) Allow to vibrate on silent

4) Turn on/off/on notifications permissions

5) Given all permissions to app and locked to be always working and also added permission to autostart

6) Battery optimization off

Still not working BUT it was working in past! Stopped after the recent fitbit update, that update was in November or October...

I do not know what to do...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Make sure you are connected to internet via wifi, not data only.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on wifi, I think recent update screw this for MIUI11

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. I did have it working (don't know how) I had to replace my fitbit and reinstall software and now cant get it working on the note 7 again even those it's auto start and no battery settings

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you think this could work with a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 with MIUI Global 11.0.4.0? cuz I was about to buy the Fitbit versa 2 cuz I really want it and now I'm nervous that it won't send me notifications and so on...

Best Answer
0 Votes
It won't if you want notifications fitbit won't work well with anything android related.  It may change once it googlefied but right now don't.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I think it will be ok.
My husband and I both have mi and they work ok
Best Answer
0 Votes

On my mixmix1 still not working and I'm disappointed 

Best Answer
0 Votes