Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip not syncing since 1-1-2018 on Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my device is samsung note 5 android nougat 

it used to sync with no problems 

today

-I removed the app

- reinstalled

- changed the date of the device manually to some say in 2017

- sync worked good

- when I change the date  to 2018 no sync = it hangs and after two minutes it shows some message in red which disappears instantly it starts with "sorry" Screenshot_20180118-164730.png

Screenshot_20180118-162927.png

Screenshot_20180118-183959.png

Screenshot_20180118-184051.png

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@ctybrd thank you for sharing the screenshots of your app. I suggest you remove your tracker from your account (tap the tracker's icon then the trashcan icon) and set it up again to see if this fixes the issue. Since you have a Zip make sure its battery is secure inside the tracker by pulling the metal tab to the outside (check the images in this thread for a better view).

I also moved your post to the Zip section.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Thank you very much for your care

but the problem is not solved by any change I do.

BTW I worked as a software developer for over 30  years and I did every possible troubleshooting but I still see it is a date issue.

Again thank you, I stopped using Fitbit for now till I see an update that says we solved the date issue. I now use Samsung health.

Best Answer

@ctybrdBecause I see this rarely.. Doesn't the red down arrow suggest either an App update or a Firmware Update..?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

The update notice always shows, when I try yo update it fails. 

It is normal and the sync used to run smoothly till new year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes