Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

android app sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i usually sync my surge with my amazon tablet, but today decided to sync with my android phone s my tablet does not seem to find it reliably, the problem i now have is that all my friends have disappeared, the challenge i was in has disappeared and the data only goes back to monday this week, anything prior to that is showing as 0, i have looked at my online dashboard and it is the same, any ideas anyone??????

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Not sure if this is related, but 5 hrs ago I had a chat to the helpful people at fitbit  because the app logged me out and wouldnt let me back in, and the webpage was down.

from fitbit "Abby (9/28/2017, 1:18:51 AM): We are experiencing some trouble on our end at the moment, however we are already working to have it resolved. "

the website has since come back up for me, but the app still hadn't. just downloaded the newest update for it though and that has let me back in. Perhaps give that a try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi, thanks for that, but ive had the problem before, i switched to my phone and same thing happened, so switched back to tablet and all the data came back, so not sure what is going on with it. i dont know if i have somehow managed to set up 2 accounts for the same email address as i have just had the email saying ive won my first badge for 10000 steps, which i also did months ago...........

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe they are still having issues with their site. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You could try the go to answer....log out, restart phone, log back in. lol 

seriously though...I wonder if you have to log out on both devices at the same time to allow it to sync correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

tried that on the phone, but i have just noticed that my tablet says my username is Simon I. where my phone says it is just Simon, im not sure how it is possible but i think somehow i have 2 accounts under the same email address........i do remember having some set up issues but im pretty sure i used the same email address, i seem to remember having to register twice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Darn, you will have to get in touch with customer support to delete the duplicate.

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Best Answer
0 Votes