Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calorie discrepancy between tile and detail screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screenshot_20170525-211610.png

Screenshot_20170525-211614.png

these screenshots were taken moments apart so....which is it? am i 102 over or 27 under?

this is not a one-off issue; the estimates have been different for a few weeks now. would love some consistency!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @k88lawrence, it's nice to see you again in the Fitbit Community. Thank you for the screenshots and I can confirm this is a bug affecting the calorie intake of the Fitbit Dashboard. Rest assure despite the issue is not present in all user's dashboard our teams are working to roll a fix in the future.

I can understand the inconvenience of this but in the meantime please review your online Dashboard to have a precise number about your calorie intake.

Thank you for your patience while we work on this. See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

So it's been well over 2 years and it's still not fixed. Why is this Fitbit??! I've had my Versa for 4 days and have just noticed this discrepancy so came on the community to find an answer and I'm shocked to see it's been a problem for so long!! Please can we have an update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll take that as a no.

Best Answer
0 Votes