Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit down for maintenance

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Fitbit down for maintenance for over 2 hours anyone else having this problem
Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36
As soon as I posted and went back on it worked. So fingers crossed it stays
that way.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @cassieweav

You been able to sync yet?

@Sarahf109  welcome, too!

Read this article on how to sync your Android - click

If you need more help, let us know.

@racertempo and @aswiftakita   I'm back to syncing myself. All I did was wait it out.

Happy stepping everyone!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Yes all up and running as soon as I posted. Lol hopefully it stays up.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Modacious@Briana83@se0505@Gaary@awinders@JenPF@jalonzo@racertempo@aswiftakita@cassieweav@Sarahf109@Odyssey13This problem should be resolved now and you all should be able to sync and log via the the online Dashboard or your Android devices again!

Thank you to everyone for reporting this and a special shoutout to @Odyssey13for helping everyone out! You rock!

Catch you all later!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

It's working just fine @ErickFitbit

Love my Fitbits!

Best Answer

Does not work for me, restarted tracker, re-installed the app - fitbit.com is down for maintenance 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @Sergey_H

Did you see my first post yesterday, on page one?

I was able to sync via my computer and then after a few hours, the Android app was working again.

Did you turn off bluetooth, restart the phone and then turn on bluetooth?

Let us know.

Best Answer

I did all that you mentioned. When I try to sync via computer it says An unknown error has occurred!

Also - my fitbit is now showing that it is Jan 1st...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I finally did it - restarted tracker a few times and tried to set it up again. It worked from the second time.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Sergey_H

Hope everything is working for you now.

Best Answer
Hi have been trying to sync for last couple of days and keep getting Fitbit down for maintence message. Very frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AdazHappy to see you participating in the forums! 

Hmm...odd! Are you receiving this message via the Fitbit Android App only or also on the online Dashboard via a computer too? If you are still experiencing a problem, I recommend restarting your tracker and trying again. Hope to hear good news soon! Robot Very Happy

Best Answer

yes - apparently I was dead yesterday - no steps, no floors and no heart beat. Down for "maintenence for 3 hours ++ now

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ktwoodsyThanks for joining the Community! Have you had a chance to look around? If so, how are you liking it so far?

The Fitbit site is not down for maintenance right now, are you still experiencing the same message when trying to sync your tracker data? If so, I recommend restarting your tracker and giving syncing another try. Hope this helps! Robot Very Happy

Best Answer

I am having issues as well.  My charge has not been syncing. It shows it is syncing to my iPhone app, but then the next day it is gone. My charge has been fully charged.  I even reset it. I also uninstalled my iPhone Fitbit app and reinstalled, and so far it won't accept my password or anything.  It says there is a problem with my account.  So when I go online, my friends list and water drank comes up, but no steps, floors climbed, etc.  When I reported via email to Fitbit, they can see from their end that I am not syncing.  However, I believe I am syncing each day, but the following day it reverts back to zero. That's too bad since I climbed Lower Table Rock in Medford Saturday, 79 flights of stairs and 17,000 steps, synced last night, and gone today.

I have an old Fitbit One which I think I may go to.  But now I'm seeing that other folks are having trouble with Fitbit being down.  Any news yet?  Are they just expanding too many products and can't keep up?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, but its not.  On my end, it says "network down" but I'm obviously on my internet just fine.  I've been having issues with my Charge syncing for over a week.  It syncs one day, but then the following day the data is gone. I've made sure it is charged, I have reset my charge, I've reinstalled my Fitbit app on my iPhone, and have tried on my PC to get the Fitbit App for Windows 10 to work, and I'm striking out. If everybody else is now getting on line, I'm feeing bad that I can't.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my first fit bit versa and I'm trying to set it up but after I downloaded the fitbit app,  it tells me it's down for maintenance.   I'm super bummed

Best Answer
0 Votes