Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy s5 neo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I can't connect to my Charge HR with my new phone. Is there a way to make it work?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It may not be possible. The phone isn't showing on the list of supported phones at www.fitbit.com/devices

Hopefully someone with a S5 Neo will be able to confirm.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It may not be possible. The phone isn't showing on the list of supported phones at www.fitbit.com/devices

Hopefully someone with a S5 Neo will be able to confirm.

Best Answer
Thanks, I couldn't find it on the list either. It worked so well with my old phone and now I'm disappointed.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have an S5 neo, and i am unable to connect my phone to my fitbit. I spoke with an agent and they said the S5 neo is not supported with FitBIt. Its kind of ridiculous. I am a bit upset about it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had problems connecting my S5 Neo to my fitbit charge 2, however after restarting my phone it connected no problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo and my fitbit (Alta HR) connects fine. I was initially scared that it wouldn't since the fitbit comes with an empty battery and the App was having problems syncing between my phone and my Alta HR because of this. This is when I realized that I never checked if they were compatible before purchasing my fitbit (my logic "it's Samsung, why wouldn't it be?"). So I left it alone to charge up and it worked fine afterwards. Also, it was unable to sync after the App update and the phone needed to be restarted before it was able to sync.

Maybe your Charge 2 is having similar problems?

Best Answer
0 Votes