Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

should I log Coffee?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit team.

Please help!

I have tried to find topics regarding the calories intake and questions around it on the Help section, but don't seem to find any of these sort of questions. I just want to know, i drink alot of coffee during the day. Should i log those calories also under 'what have you eaten today' since its a liquid and not really food, yet it still contains calories? Does those calories also 'add up to your daily calories intake' 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Lo-Nette, I was reading your post regarding logging your coffee calories. In this case I recommend to log your coffee drinks, since this also contain calories.

The amount will depend of the brand or if you drink coffee with other ingredients. Based on our food data base, a plain coffee contain at least 2 calories so definitively this will add calories to your total intake.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Lo-Nette, I was reading your post regarding logging your coffee calories. In this case I recommend to log your coffee drinks, since this also contain calories.

The amount will depend of the brand or if you drink coffee with other ingredients. Based on our food data base, a plain coffee contain at least 2 calories so definitively this will add calories to your total intake.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

O my!!!!!! 😢 noooooo. Thank you for the reply. Will keep on logging it 👍

Best Answer