Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync. time zones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
moving between time zones and the blaze is not sync. time. any ideas on that??
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@taltal Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I recommend going to the timezone settings on the app and then to turn off the "set up automatically" option. Then select a random timezone and sync your tracker. Then, go back to you time zone settings and select the correct time zone and turn on the "set up automatically" option back again. Sync your tracker. Your Blaze should have the correct time on its display again.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Where is the time zone setting in the app. Give trail to get me there. I have changed my country and city and my iphone and ipad are on the right time zone but my Blaze just wont do it. I have synced 100 times. I am about to change time zones again, very frustrated. Please assist.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@KiwiRobyn I hope you're doing well! Usually, that kind of trouble gets fixed when adjusting the time zone all over again. Now, as you are using the Fitbit app for iOS devices, we are going to try something different to fix this, please follow:

• Log in to the Fitbit app and go to "account" and then to "advanced settings".
  • Turn off the "set up automatically" option for the time zone and change it to a different one, then sync.
  • Turn on the "set up automatically" option again and input the right time zone and sync.

That should certainly help!

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes