Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synching with time and date

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have never had problems before but now my AltaHR is not synching to my computer or my phone or my BF computer..I love this for tracking steps and HR but I also depend on it for time and date.. Why is it not synching to my computer or phone...Cant get hold of fitbit, they keep sending me to twittter, what's that all about????

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Restarting your fitbit should kick it back into life:

1. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your tracker will begin charging.
    User-added image
  3. Press the button on your charging cable 3 times within a few seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  4. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.
Best Answer
0 Votes