Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syncing new fitbit charge hr

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Got a replacement fitbit but now can't seem to sync it. Have tried uninstalling the app and re installing but still seems to be trying to search for my old fitbut.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there, @teatatugal! Thanks for joining us! Man Very Happy You can first remove your previous device from your account, by tapping Devices>Charge HR and at the upper right corner there is a little trash can, confirm that you want to Unpair. After you've done this you can also unpair your tracker from your phone's bluetooth settings, finally follow these instructions:

1. On the Fitbit app for Android dashboard, tap the menu icon in the top left corner.
  2. Tap Devices.
  3. Tap the + icon in the top right corner.
  4. If you're replacing a tracker, tap the tracker you want to replace. If you're setting up a new tracker, tap Add a new Device.
  5. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

As a friendly reminder, make sure that your Bluetooth is always on, if the issue persists, I've found a very helpful article about syncing issues using the Fitbit app for Android. Make sure to check it out here!

As an alternative, I'd also recommend trying to set up your Charge HR to a computer. Check out this article!

Let me know how it goes! :}

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer