Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 Added Random Users and Can’t Delete

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Our Aria 2 added 3 random users over night and no longer recognizes mine or my fiancés accounts. We are now recognized as GUESTS on our device. We tried deleting the random people through the app, following: profile > aria 2 > people using this scale > click on name and remove from scale, but an ERROR message pops up. Additionally, we tried removing the aria 2 altogether and, again, an ERROR message pops up, this time saying, “The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.google.FBL-Promises.Error error 1.)” We also tried the equivalent of both directly through FitBit’s website. We also reset the Aria 2 and nothing has changed. Help please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

On my Aria 2 it was likewise suddenly not recognizing me i.e.: calling me 'Guest'.  Data in the Dashboard was showing one person: "William H.": I couldn't delete them ("Error deleting this user") or add a new user, and I was gone.

After a couple of hours, it 'self corrected' i.e.: the Dashboard showed both myself under "Persons" and my data again.  Standing on the scale once again recognized me.

Hopefully it 'self corrected' for you as well!

Best Answer
0 Votes