Forum Posts

Aria 2 won’t register guest weight

Yesterday, my scales didn’t recognize me and said guest during the weigh in. In went into the app - recent weigh ins, and changed it to me. Today, the scales didn’t recognize me again. I went into recent weigh ins, but this time, there was no guest w...

Hshdhhhhh by Recovery Runner
  • 653 replies
  • 2091 votes

No longer connects to WiFi

Scale always worked fine until I moved and now will no longer connect to the wifi. I've gone through all the posts and suggestions on how to reset the scale and the router, but nothing changes. 

No data under recent weigh-ins

Ever since the new app, there is no data being recorded in the recent weigh-ins tab under your scale in the new app. This is a problem with the integration of the new app and Fitbit/ Google need to fix this as you cannot reassign weight to the correc...

CANNOT find Weight data in Exported data

I exported all my Fitbit data.  It comes as a .zip file.  When I extract all files I CANNOT find the WEIGHT data from my Aria2 scale.  This data shows on the dashboard since August, 2018 when I first bought the scale.Where should I be looking?

Aria 2 guest

I have tried everyone’s workaround to get my scale to show my name instead of guest. On top of that it doesn’t give me my body fat anymore. Can anyone give me some suggestions that actually do work thank you

Aria 2 not connecting to Nest Wifi Pro Router (Dualband)

I have a Nest Wifi Pro router, after spending days troubleshooting, the scale will not connect. Here is what I've done (in order):Followed connection instructions to a "T"Factory reset, then follow the instructions againsince it is a multi-band route...

Doug.P. by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Aria 2 connected and syncing, but there is no weigh in data

My Aria 2 is connected to my account, and it shows that it has been syncing, but there is no weigh in data from the scale.  I have replaced the batteries in the scale, and the app shows the full battery symbol (both Android app and the web applicatio...

catal by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 1 votes

Aria 2 will not connect

I have an older Aria 2 that got removed from my Fitbit app. When I remove the battery for a bit and reinsert it, it automatically shows that it's connected to my home wifi network. I find the device listed in my router's device list.If I "tap" on the...

Aria 2 "Not Working?"

Aria 2 stopped connecting to the app.Tried to reconnect but says Not Working after inputting Pairing Code.Tried resetting the scales and setup again, but still not working.Tried again on both methods and still not connecting.Please click the link bel...

JoshSil by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 1 votes

My Aria 2 is not connecting to our WiFi.

It has worked in the past but for the last few weeks it hasn’t. We’ve tried resetting it. Deleting it and setting it up from scratch. But nothing works. Any help would be appreciated. 

Cmdye71 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

An AlternateApp for fitbit Aria

Hi,Just wondered if anyone in the community is away of any other app's that talk to the "aria" scales. I'm thinking of moving on from my fitbit sense2 and i wondered if there was a way to continue using the aria scales and all the information it prod...

Scales won’t work

I’ve tried everything under the sun , recalibration, turning it on and off , contacting Fitbit , crying  it just won’t register guest weights on the app which mean I can’t change them to me and therefore the scales are faulty as they aren’t working. 

ARIA2 - add second user but showing as “guest” on scales

This seems an issue that hasn’t been resolved for years! I have tried to add new user, they accepted via app  - nothing so I checked on here. They then went to desktop & accepted. The acceptance appears on their web page & my app yet Aria 2 still sho...

CGGUK by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Can't Access All User Weigh Ins

I'm trying to access all user weigh ins so that I can assign a weight to my wife.  She hasn't weighed in for several months and is being assigned as a Guest.  Unfortunately, I can't find where to assign guest weigh in to her.  I tried following the r...

vsnead by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 2 votes

Cannot add second user for Aria 2 scale

I send the invite and the other person opens up the invite. Logs into their account and gets an error about going down the wrong path. All the previous solutions from similar topics on this forum are totally useless. They are along the lines of check...

Aria 2 "Wi-Fi Problem"

My new Aria 2 won't even attempt to connect to Wifi. When trying to connect to Wifi, I click the "Next" at the setup and it gives a pop up immediately saying "Wi-Fi Problem. There was a problem with Wi-Fi" I tried to check if my wifi list would find ...

Aria 2 not scanning for wifi

So I last used my scale well over a year ago. I changed wifi, and the batteries died. Today I went to get all set up again. Inserted batteries and tried to get connected to the wifi. The scales scanned, found my router but wouldn't connect; at one po...

Aria 2 Body Fat% is completely wrong

I first noticed a problem in May 2023.  I mentioned to my son, who lives with me, that my body fat% jumped up after my normal Sunday weigh-in.  I have been losing a lot of weight since December of 2022 and my BMI has placed me into a different catego...

Resolved! Aria 2 Body Fat % not accurate

I measure myself same time of day, and the weight seems correct, but the body fat seems inaccurate. When I first got Aria 2 it had me down for 23% body fat, and that seemed right. Then I weighed myself a week later, and although I lost weight, I went...

Resolved! Can I view "Guest" weight ins from my account?

I can view guest weigh ins from my phone app, but is there any way to view them from logging into your computer account?     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Can’t get out of Guest Mode

Recently updated my phone to the Iphone14 and now my Aria2 scales won’t record weights onto the app. On the scale it says guest but won’t give me the user icon and the option to assign another user. Nothing appears on the recent weigh ins so I can’t ...

Spar76 by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Can't add wife to Aria 2 scale

We have gone through the support forums here and honestly it makes me feel a bit like I'm being gaslit. When we follow the exact instructions on the app (during the initial setup/pairing of the Aria 2, or afterward) to add a user, when we should be s...

challer by Jogger
  • 26 replies
  • 31 votes

Aria 2 won't show body fat percentage

My aria2 scale will show my weight but when it gets to the body fat percentage, it just says "---%".  I know it does that when you wear socks but I'm barefoot like I'm supposed to be.  It used to work fine but now it does that EVERY time.  Any sugges...

jabudia by Recovery Runner
  • 94 replies
  • 101 votes

Resolved! Aria 2 won't connect to WiFi

So having difficulties connecting my new Aria 2 to Wifi.   It sees the network, accepts the password, tick apears then sync process then says can't connect   I have tried the following:-   Reseting RouterTrying a different routerTrying a wifi extende...

Aria 2 body fat percentage

my aria 2 is showing my wrong body fat percentage. it has been approximately 20% for the last two months then from one day to the next is jumped to 32% and has been showing 32% for the last 3 days. please advise as to why the malfunction.   Moderator...

elp915 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

%fat incorrect

In 1 day my %fat changed from 20 to 30%. I think this is inpossible!the days after, %fat remains on 30%

J0ni by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Aria 2 won't connect to new Wifi

I am trying to connect my Aria 2 to my new Wifi using my iPhone 12 (iOS v 16.4.1) with Fitbit App 3.82. I have:Uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit AppDisabled/Enabled Bluetooth on my PhoneRebooted my phoneRebooted my routerSplit my 2.4 and 5 GHz n...

Resolved! Fitbit Aria 2 firmware update inquiry

I have had an un-opened FitBit Aria 2 scale that has been laying in it's box for almost 5 years.(i didn't know i had this in it's box for all these years, and just found it today).After setting it up everything appears to be working fine, but it's on...

Resolved! Tips for the Aria 2 Connection Error

Wanted to share a solution for my data upload problems. Aria 2 scale did connect to Wifi when going through setup, but almost always timed out when trying to upload weight data later on, with WIFI CONN ERROR displayed.   My two routers are high-end A...

Done with Aria 2 (and Fitbit)!

I've had issues off and on with my Aria 2, but it quit working 2 weeks ago.  I've tried and tried to re-pair/resync with my wi-fi network to no avail.  I don't see the Aria network at all.  I believe my Aria 2 just plain and simple died.  I think I'v...

VABeth by Recovery Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 1 votes

Aria 2 bluetooth pairing fails

I have second hand Aria 2 and I am unable to pair it with my phone. After typing in pairing code appears connection failure appears.Batteries are brand new. I performed factory reset, clear all app data, restarted my phone and nothing helped. My jour...

Screenshot_20230418_151757.jpg

Can't reassign weigh-in of guest to user

I'm the only user of Aria 2.When I stepped on it earlier, it didn't recognize me as the user.Instead, it recognized me as a guest. So, on my Fitbit app on Android, I tried to reassign the weigh-in to myself, but it couldn't accept the reassignment. A...

chuacw by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Has the Aria 2 been officially discontinued?

The Aria 2 is still mentioned as a product on the Fitbit website, but it has been unavailable for purchase for months now on the Fitbit Store. Now I'm seeing that even resellers (Amazon, eBay, local outlets) no longer list the product. Wherever I loo...

MrGlenn by Runner
  • 45 replies
  • 175 votes

Aria 2 - how to invite 2nd user

I have an Aria 2. I have invited a 2nd user and it has been working fine 'til now. Randomly the scale lost its connection to my router so I went through the whole process of re setting the scale. Eventually it worked. However the 2nd user is now not ...

Aria 2 BMI is MIA

My Aria 2 has stopped reporting BMI as part of weigh ins.  Anyone else having this issue?

Aria 2 inaccurate body fat readings

I recently completed an in-depth bio metrics analysis using a BodPod, the most accurate commercial analysis on the market, and learned I had 17% body fat. The Aria 2 tells me I have 29.5% body fat. I am a fitness instructor and muscular body type and...

How do I stop Guest weights from recording in my Fitbit app?

I have some family members who would like to just weigh themselves on the Aria 2 scale and do not have a Fitbit but their weights as guest are recording on my account.  How can I stop the guest weights from recording on my account?  I do not want to ...

KatCC by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes
Labels