Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add second user for Aria 2 scale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I send the invite and the other person opens up the invite. Logs into their account and gets an error about going down the wrong path. All the previous solutions from similar topics on this forum are totally useless. They are along the lines of check your email (with no solution after getting the email) or send a screenshot with more information (and then no follow up instructions). Why doesn't the invite go to the fitbit account, but to an email that makes me jump through hoops that don't work. Maybe fitbit is hoping that they will be bad enough that the other person would just buy another scale rather than dealing with trying to add another user.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

This is not answered. The answer was to check your email for the email. I got the email and it doesn't work.

Best Answer

I have tried numerous times to add my wife and accepts invitation but cannot link her she also has a separate email account

Best Answer

My husband and I have given UP on trying to add more than one user to the Aria Air - what a terrible experience.

First, it requires the first user registered on the scale send an invite to the newest user trying to set up the scale. Five attempts later and the app continuously reads “connecting.” In text chat with customer service they tell me my problem is I haven’t synced with the scale since July 19th - which makes no sense as I didn’t add to my app it until July 25th.

After multiple times deleting the scale from both our apps and a reset of the scale, it records weight for BOTH of us on HIS app, despite my standing ON the scale, phone in hand and Fitbit on wrist.

So frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same difficulty, had my husband use his google acct and even that did not help. I see his name on the scale but it no lt no longer registers his weight. And before anyone that got on the scale with a different weight all showed up. Now none. How can a product get worse rather than better smh.

Best Answer
0 Votes