Forum Posts

Aria 2 won't connect to WiFi network

I can't get my aria2 to connect to a network. I've moved house and have a plusnet one router. I've tried turning off 5GHz. I get to the finding networks screen, get a 'there's a problem try again later' flash up and that's it. I deleted the aria2 and...

JMJ100 by Recovery Runner
  • 22 replies
  • 9 votes

Aria 2 can't delete wrong measures

Hi,I have Fitbit charge 4 and Aria 2. I can't delete or change data. App show me that guest is me so I want to change it but I can't do it. It' return after while. I can't change  pictogram in a scale. It's always return wrong one. I even unplugged A...

MaroWroc by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Aria 2 won't connect to WiFi

I'm throwing mine out and will find something different. So many wasted hours trying to connect to wifi. will never buy fitbit product again.   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject, updated label and word choice

Aria 2 synchronization issues

It is taking an extremely long time for the data from my Aria 2 scale to show on my dashboard. The data is getting there and it is eventually showing but not until the end of the day. I weigh myself at the beginning of the day every day. I don't see ...

sigsby by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Weight tile missing from the Fitbit app

I have aria 2 and all the weight until now I can see on my dashboard online but I deleted from the screen where i can see the progress on my app. Is there anyway sync again and recover? Thank you   Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Aria won’t connect to new WIFI

Aria was working fine, then we installed new WI-FI and it now doesn’t work. We have followed the guidance, taking out one battery, waiting 10 secs, pressing the button, searching for the WI-FI… but it doesn’t find it. Any ideas? 

Fitbit aria 2

The weight loss disappeared when I changed my goal. I want to see my total loss.

Aria device “not found” in wifi setup mode

I’m trying to connect my aria to a new wifi network (I moved). I put the scale in discovery mode (press button on back) and start the process just fine, the scale responds normally, but my phone won’t register the device is “on and wishing range”, ev...

Aria 2 invite for scale not working

Both my husband and I have had Fitbit accounts for years. He recently became interested in tracking his weight on my Aria 2. I have tried countless times to invite him, using the email address on Fitbit but he does not receive the invite. I have trie...

Disassemble Aria 2 after flood

Floods are not covered under warranty and there are no repair options.  I have seen videos on disassembly of basic Aria, but not the "2".  I don't see any screws in the battery compartment and it glass seems to be "glued" to the plastic; I cannot for...

Aria 2 won't show up BMI

Please help I’m going demented my aria 2 won’t accept both my husband and me it’s either one or the other. We have both tried inviting each other but we get the email and that’s it we can’t go any further. If I’m on scales I can see my bmi but when h...

Aria 2 Can’t find wifi

I’ve had enough of Fitbit now. Gave up on the Fitbit watches cos of the constant bugs and the unreliable data. Now I’ve updated my wifi and I can’t hook the scales back up to the network. Can’t find wifi nor can my phone even see the scales.I’ve seen...

Bauer24 by Strider
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Body Fat % Sudden Leap? Aria 2

Aria 2 stopped recognising wi-fi so I reset the scale up and now it’s linked again. However my BF% is now reading 10 points higher. I’ve been tracking it daily for 3 months with a steady decline now bang! It’s up by 10 points. I’ve done the battery o...

Resolved! Should I buy a 2nd hand aria 2 for 60 euro?

I'm looking to buy a second-hand aria for €60 as I want scales that measures body fat I know people are having issues with Wi-Fi maybe the router should be an older version but I'm good software and I think I can solve the problem if I do have any wh...

My Aria stopped connecting to my network

My Aria 2 scales have just stopped connecting to wifi - have read a couple of things on here about wifi settings needing adjustment which I dont understand. The wifi has not changed? Can anyone help its driving me crazy     Moderator edit: updated su...

CapperK by Jogger
  • 43 replies
  • 27 votes

Exclamation mark on Aria 2

My Aria 2 has not worked since I replaced the batteries a couple of months ago. I have tried taking out the batteries, put in new ones, etc multiple times, as the troubleshooting guide says. It is possibly a hardware failure, supposedly. In this foru...

SirSor by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 1 votes

Aria 2 Added Random Users and Can’t Delete

Hi,Our Aria 2 added 3 random users over night and no longer recognizes mine or my fiancés accounts. We are now recognized as GUESTS on our device. We tried deleting the random people through the app, following: profile > aria 2 > people using this sc...

Aria 2 no longer goes into setup mode

My title says it all. I changed the batteries in my Aria 2. Since then, it will not go into setup mode. No matter how many times I pull the batteries, how many times I push the reset button, it just starts up with the firmware version. Then if I pres...

Can't get on Fitbit website to setup Aria 2

I need to re-connect my Aria 2 scale to wifi, the problem seems to be that my phone can't access the fitbit website. I get a message when I try to access the website directly that safari cannot establish a secure connection. I am getting this persist...

jane21 by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 3 votes

My Aria 2 won't connect to new WIFI (with new password)

So having difficulties connecting my Aria 2 to our new wifi Wifi with a new password.   It sees the network, but it is unable to connect to my device. Other devices are fine.   I have tried the following:-   Reseting RouterTrying a wifi extenderremov...

Resolved! Can Aria 2 sync only with Bluetooth?

For some reason I dont have wifi right now, how can I sync aria2 only with Bluetooth?   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

cione by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Body fat with multiple users

My son and I weigh about the same and so sometimes the Aria 2 mistakes us for each other. When the scale misidentified me as my son, it gives me a BF of 10% but when it identifies me correctly I have a BF or around 30 percent. Why the big difference?...

Tmbit by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Scale is not syncing

Hello, I’m experiencing the same issue. I’m able to connect to my wifi but my device won’t sync. Please advise on what to do next.    Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Aria 2 displayed weight always .1 higher than synced weight

Hi! I've had the Aria 2 scale for a while now and this has happened pretty much the entire time but I never thought about the fact that it might be a bug.   Say I step on the scale, and it says I weigh 175.2. When I later look in my Fitbit app, it ha...

Organica by Recovery Runner
  • 23 replies
  • 8 votes

Replacement Parts for Aria 2

“We do not sell individual replacement parts … No one does.”   please add the following statement to web page advertising any product.  i found out there is no “prize” in seeking out a replacement battery cover for the Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale. It ha...

Aria 2 screen became blank

Aria 2 recorded my wife's weight and then an hour later, the display just remains blank - no signs of life. I've cleaned the contacts with alcohol and a swab and put in new batteries (bought today). Still no display at all.     Moderator edit: update...

MarkLep by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Aria 2 not connecting to WiFi

I recently moved and have tried updating my Aria 2 to my new WiFi. I am able to navigate through the app, find my WiFi, and enter the password. The app says connected. The scale displays a check mark. Then when the scale tried to sync it says connect...

Char5 by Jogger
  • 12 replies
  • 7 votes

How many days does the Aria 2 store data?

Hi   Im thinking to take my Aria 2 with me when im travelling and i will not have a Wi-Fi, so i want ask for how many days the scale storing data so when i come back home i can sync it with my account.     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Aria 2 screen shows dashes

When I step on the Aria 2 scale I see moving dashes until the process is complete. When the sync is complete I will see my weigh display on the scale but I have always had it display during the whole process. Has anyone else had this problem? This ha...

Curtp21 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Aria 2 shows exclamation point during set up

Hello,   I bought an Aria 2 Scale second hand (looked like it wasn't used, still in the box and everything) and was able to get it to sync up with my phone and connect to the internet. Then when I tried to weigh myself, it was about 30lbs off. My old...

Aria 2 always logs me as "Guest"

I purchased an Aria 2 scale and I am extremely frustrated with it already.   If this cant be fixed easily, I will be returning this scale.   everytime I use the scale, it logs me as guest. I’ve stepped on it 50 times and everytime I assign it as myse...

Water damaged Aria 2

Guys, I recently had a minor link in my bathroom sink and some water got onto my Aria 2.   Initially it lit up (but display was faded) and now it wont turn on at all and there's condensation on the screen. Eek have I completely buggered it or can I s...

Aria 2 says it can't connect.

My aria2 for some reason says it can't connect. Now I did a reset on it to try and fix it and it still says it can't connect. Also, it doesn't show up on my Bluetooth paired devices. Yet it showed just fine up until today.   Moderator Edit: Clarified...

Resolved! Aria 2 no longer displays body fat %

My Aria 2 reports me as “Guest” and no longer displays body fat %. I have since replaced the batteries to make sure that isn’t the issue. Same behavior. I stop on the scale and the weight reports, then “GUEST”. I tap left to see if I can switch profi...

How to read "Lean vs Fat" graph?

I have just started using the aria 2 and I'm having difficulty reading the lean vs fat graph. Can anyone explain to me in simple terms what it's showing me? Many thanks in advance.     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Aria 2 won’t connect to WiFi

I’ve tried everything noted in the forums and followed the directions completely. My Aria 2 won’t locate the WiFi. I’ve tried from various locations in the house including sitting right next to the router. I press the button in the battery location a...

Looking for new Fitbit scale with weight and BF% readings

Hello all!   i have still in work the fitbit air that has all contents. Sometimes i need to reconnect to Wifi from start and sometimes i need to Do weights twice as the measure shows 1-3 kg to much. I have stats from several years and wants to Contin...

MacEdu by Recovery Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 votes

Aria 2 won't let me assign weigh ins

Me and my partner use the aria 2, but he doesn't use Fitbit. Until now it recognised him as a guest but now it thinks his weight is mine and I'm the guest, but the app won't let me reassign the weigh ins. I change it and it changes back straight away...

Labels