Forum Posts

How to reassign weights for people with close weights

My wife and I have fitbit accounts and linked the fitbit aria 2 to each acct.  We assigned different icons to us on the aria 2.  This worked for awhile.  Then my wife stopped using it because it would associate my icon when she weighed.  It does not ...

Aria 2 Weight Centering (Error 6)

Hi   I recently bought Aria 2 to help with my weight-loss but whenever i weigh myself the scale keeps telling me to shift the weight to the right, as soon as i do that it tells me to shift to the left. Instead of measuring my weight it just keeps tel...

Nasr by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Aria 2 scale setup difficulties

My wife has a new Aria 2 scale and thought it was setup properly but her weights are displaying as GUEST instead of her personal icon. Also, I downloaded the fitbit app and she invited me, which I accepted, but I cannot get my iPhone to identify the ...

Aria 2 setup issue

I’ve downloaded the Fitbit app on my new phone and set up my Aria 2 on it. Despite its connected and fully set up I keep getting a message to connect the scale to the app, I’ve done this 3times now as I thought I’ve done it wrong it’s now driving me ...

Aria 2 displays an "Error 1" message

Step on scale get a couple up arrows than feet than Error 1.   What does that mean.     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Hilarie by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Regular VS Lean mode

Hi Fitbit/All, Pretty sure this is one of the most discussed topics already, and multiple people have asked the question. However, I haven't been able to find a concrete answer, so I'll give it a go as well. At which point should you consider using t...

JakobP by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Aria 2 not providing body fat percentage

Hi all,   I just wanted to share my problem and how I was able to solve it. I did not see this solution on the forums so I thought it might help others.   Today my new Aria 2 arrived. Started it up. Connected to my WiFi did my first weigh in and then...

My Aria is experiencing a battery draining issue

I just called Fitbit letting them know that I've had a problem with my Aria scale for some time now noticing that my battery life would last less and less. I've noticed the unit occasionally go on without stepping on it. And now it goes on every 10 m...

gtoth99 by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 7 votes

Inquiry about shipping instructions for Aria 2

I have 2 questions   question one:   I live in a single house in Canada and during the day time I'm almost out for work until 6pm wed thru sat.   I'm off work every Sunday, monday and Tuesday.  so may I ask the arrival of my shipment between Sunday t...

Fitbit Aria 2 Scale - How to add Friends?

How do I add my wife to the Scale list for weigh in’s? I’ve added myself as the first user OK. My wife downloaded the Fitbit app and filled out the data.I cannot get the Aria 2 to go into the search mode to find her phone?please Advise?

Gman012 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Inconsistent body fat percentage

I’ve had my Aria 2 for about a week now and am still experiencing inconsistent body fat % readings of up to 3% (up and down) with consecutive weighs. I’ve tried recalibrating by taking out the batteries and weighing 5 times but it didn’t resolve the ...

TrudiF by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Body fat % is not accurate

My body fat reading seemed pretty accurate when I initially tried the scales about 23% now I’m getting a reading of about 11%? How do I re-calibrate? I’ve tried taking out the batteries.     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Anth33 by Jogger
  • 6 replies
  • 0 votes

Aria2 connecting to WIFI but will fail sync immediately after

This Aria is new out of the box. Aria 2 connects to WiFi... then during the process of syncing (rotating arrows, arc going across the top) it somehow disconnects from WiFi, displays a frown face with a WiFi fan and an X, and says “WiFi connection err...

Lisac16 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Adding Aria 2 removes Charge 3

When I go to setup device on the Android app and add the Aria 2 it gives me the Switching? screen and says there's already a Fitbit Charge 3 connected to my account. When I proceed with setup and click Switch to Aria 2 it removes the Charge 3 from my...

YokoZar by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 2 votes

What mode can I choose (Regular or Lean)?

At what point should I consider switching the status on my Aria scale from regular to lean? The scale has two options. Right now, I hover around 16% body fat in “regular” mode.     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Cleaning the surface of the scale inquiry

I like so many others I'm sure get those annoying feet smudges. My question is can I use baby wipes to clean the the glass surface off? I've used my box of Lens wipes that are for all surfaces but it doesn't stay damp long enough to get it off (Plus ...

Aria 2 shows an "Error 1" message

After a few sec the display showed ERROR then a 1.   No weight -   What’s up?   After standing on the Aria2 for a few seconds the desplay showed ERROR then a 1.   What’s am I doing wrong?     Moderator edit: merged reply

Aria 2 Scale invites are not being sent

Hello,    Me and my mum are using the same fitbit aria 2 scale and we both have fitbts. When we go to invite each other to use the scale (so we dont have to do the set up after everytime the other person has been on it) the invites wont go through?  ...

Aria 2 Setup issue

How do I get the Aria to recognize me and not be guest.     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Mwurm by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 3 votes

No display for selected days request on Aria scale

Do you weigh yourself obsessively, EVERY DAY? What if you could weigh-in every day, but not be able to see your results for a whole week? Month? Who can I share this idea with?     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

SHOtime by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Aria 2 device information keeps topping off my phone

We have properly set up our Aria 2  scale and it works correctly. However, about every other day the device information drops off of our phones and when we weigh ourselves we are identified as a guest.  I then have to go back in and reset up the sca...

Resolved! Aria has lost all previous weight recordings

Hi, I have been using my Aria for a couple of years, was asked to log back into the Fitbit reader this morning and now the app doesn’t show any previous weight recordings which is disappointing, especially as the trend was moving downwards.  The same...

WiFi connection issue

Is there a general solution to this obvious ubiquitous problem?  I just bought an Aria 2 over the weekend and cannot connect to my WiFi.  I'm sure my router meets the requirements.  After I pair the Aria 2 to my Fitbit account, when I go to set up th...

Aria 2 recognizes my husband as "Guest"

We have been successfully using our Aria 2 for about 6 months. My husband daily and myself, weekly. All of the sudden today he is getting a guest reading and mine is working fine. What is wrong? It is set up on his account. And in the Fitbit app it s...

Aria 2 syncs different weights on the app

Hi, i got a fitbit Blaze and the Aria 2 scales for christmas. My Aria scales tell me 1 weight. But the weight saved on the app is different? Obviously not as accurate as they're portrayed. Which weight is right?     Moderator edit: updated subject fo...

Sarah37 by Jogger
  • 6 replies
  • 3 votes

Aria2 scale kicks out Charge 3

I received the Aria2 and wanted to add to my existing account.   When I go to the fit bit app to set up the Aria the app doesn't let me keep my charge 3. I must replace my device and then I am able to add the Aria.  I added the Aria this way and atte...

Aria scale and app show different readings

So I weighed myself this morning, as always, and got a weight and body fat percentage, as always, and these were reported to my app--the same numbers that I saw on the scale.When I checked the web page, though, I noticed that while my weight was the ...

Resolved! Aria 2 for big people

After starting at 440 lb, I'm now down to 415. I bought a scale recently that is supposed to weigh up to 440, but when I stand on it the display just fluctuates all over the place.I just got a Charge 3, and it would be nice to have a scale that can s...

Does Aria 2 scale work with Versa?

Hi all,   I am just wondering if aria 2 scale works with versa for syncing etc? How was/is your experience with it?   Just thoughts if to bug it or not - I like the idea of having a scale that can give you those body info other than just weight.   Th...

Aria usage feedback

With bare feet, the scale seems to work as expected. But, I can't figure out why it won't give a weight reading when I step on it wearing shoes. I don't always need a bodyfat% reading, but I do want to see my weight when I'm dressed for reasons of my...

Ukase by Progression Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes
Labels