Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi connection issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a general solution to this obvious ubiquitous problem?  I just bought an Aria 2 over the weekend and cannot connect to my WiFi.  I'm sure my router meets the requirements.  After I pair the Aria 2 to my Fitbit account, when I go to set up the WiFi, it finds my network (the scale displays the wifi icon), I enter the password, the the screen on the Aria immediately goes dark but displays a single dark line for a few seconds, then is blank.  If I try to do set up immediately again, my network doesn't show up in the list unless I quit the app and reopen it but all the other nearby networks show.  Really disappointed and wish I researched known issues beforehand.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@ThisGuyBMI Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the setup difficulties you've experienced with your Aria 2. I'd like to follow up on this issue and would like to know if the issue persists or if your Aria 2 could be set up.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue persists.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ThisGuyBMI Thank you for getting back! Since the issue persists, please try restarting your Aria 2 by taking out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. After this, try setting up your scale from scratch as described in this help article and see if the issue gets resolved.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not fix the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ThisGuyBMI Thank you for taking the time to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned above. Please let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You should receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes