Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 syncs different weights on the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, i got a fitbit Blaze and the Aria 2 scales for christmas. My Aria scales tell me 1 weight. But the weight saved on the app is different? Obviously not as accurate as they're portrayed. Which weight is right?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

How much is the difference?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does the same. That is, I step on, a number comes on with weight and then fat percentage, then my user icon, and then I step off. Checking in with the app, I see at least 4 measurements with all different weights (variation within 1 pound or so) and fat percantage that varies by 2 percent in some measures. I have a Withings scale I have been using until I got the Aria 2, and that shows diffrent numbers from that of the aria for these measurments, usually closer to the lower ones of the Aria. I tried taking out the batteries and putting them back in, but there are still at least 4 to 5 measures transmitted by WiFi at each weighing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The difference is 2lb.

Best Answer

I have tried taking out the batteries. Re-downloading the app, re connecting the wifi. Still the same results.

Best Answer

This problem in addition with the inital setup that kicked off my Charge 3 from my account and then messed up my list of exercises in the middle of training, made me quite unhappy with the Aria 2 and glad I held on to the Withing scale so far for consitency in tracking, even if not full accuracy, as fat percentage is not an exact science on these scales.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sarah37 wrote:

The difference is 2lb.

That surprises me.  I was thinking maybe it was 0.1 pound from rounding or such.

To tell the truth, I rarely bother to compare the numbers - just accepted them.  I'll try to start noting them and comparing.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer