Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 synchronization issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It is taking an extremely long time for the data from my Aria 2 scale to show on my dashboard. The data is getting there and it is eventually showing but not until the end of the day. I weigh myself at the beginning of the day every day. I don't see the data in my dashboard until bed time. This has been happening for almost a week. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @sigsby

Thank you for sharing that you're having this inconvenience with your Aria 2 scale. 

To set up and connect the Aria scale to your Wi-Fi network, make sure to follow all the steps listed here.

After your Fitbit Aria 2 is set up on your wireless network, it automatically syncs your stats to the Fitbit app after every weigh-in. After you see your measurements, you should see a checkmark, indicating that syncing is complete. You can then view your data on in the Fitbit app. If you experience any inconvenience to sync your data, please make sure to check all the recommendations and requirements in this article

In addition, keep in mind that it's possible that having other Bluetooth devices nearby could interfere with the syncing process, but many users have found the steps mentioned earlier useful.

Hope this helps, I'll be around.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes