Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 Weight Without Stepping Off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to get the Aria 2 to display my weight WITHOUT stepping off first? I'm doing a "DietBet" and need to provide a photo of myself standing on the scale with my weight displayed.  I can't figure out how to display the weight without stepping off first. What am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@BeckyW23 do you leave the scale where it is and not move it or pick it up between weight readings?

After it is picked up, moved, kicked, etc, the scale will need to be calibrated. This calibration process requires the user to step off.

After which you should be good.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@BeckyW23, the scales should display your weight, then display the BF%, and then the BMI, all while standing on the scales. When the weight is displayed, though, you would have to be quick to take a picture before the display changes to the BF%.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It actually won't display any stats at all until I step off. I step on, it does the "thinking" dots, then the "feet" to step off. If I don't step off I just get an error and have to start over. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Aira 2 has done that too. 

Most of the time it does what the other guy mention in which it would display weight, bf and BMI while standing. but I noticed that sometimes I would step on and these dots will appear, wave and inform me to step off the scale before displaying my measurements. 

It's strange that does occur but it has been here and there. If this is the only way it shows you, you should try restarting your scale by pressing the button on the bottom near the battery or phone customer service in the worst case scenario. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BeckyW23 do you leave the scale where it is and not move it or pick it up between weight readings?

After it is picked up, moved, kicked, etc, the scale will need to be calibrated. This calibration process requires the user to step off.

After which you should be good.

Best Answer

AHA! That's probably it! I will leave it put in one spot. Thank you!!

Best Answer

@BeckyW23  It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the late response. However, I would like to follow up and would like to know if your Aria 2 is working properly after following the great advice that shared my friend @Rich_Laue.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, yes! As long as I leave it put, it's fine. 

Best Answer

That's super @BeckyW23 , I'm glad I could help.

Best Answer

@BeckyW23 I'm so glad to hear that your Aria 2 is working properly. Thank you for your confirmation. I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Thank you so much for your help my friend!

See you both around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes