Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 does not show Body Fat %

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My aria2 scale will show my weight but when it gets to the body fat percentage, it just says "---%". 
I have tried several things, restarting, removing batteries, changing batteries, measuring several consecutive times, making sure latest firmware is installed, etc, etc.

I am reading this is a very common issue in the Aria 2, had Fitbit come with a solution? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

There is a setting whether or not to show body fat % in the phone app; maybe you have that turned off.

Profile pic > Aria 2 > Users > you >Display Bodyfat (%)

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you JohnnyRow for your reply.

yes, absolutely I have checked that ad well, it is set to active and I have even try to set to Disable and then enable again, and then take several measurements,  still shows nothing.

I researched significantly and this seems to really be a big issue with the Aria 2 and appears Fitbit does not really care or does not provide support. Anyone has managed to make it work?

Best Answer

Hi, I have the same issue however I can’t work out where it says display body fat as per Johnny Rows’s comment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Under Aria 2 / People using this scale / select user / enable display Body fat %

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended with same problem. No one responding on it..lost trust

Best Answer
0 Votes