Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 is recognizing me as "Guest" only

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else having trouble with your Fitbit aria 2 scale only saying ‘guest ‘? I tried recalibrating(weighing yourself five times in a row), deleting and reinstalling it in the app, removing the batteries and waiting, nothing fixed it.
Even spoke with customer service and they said it is a “known issue” and had no answers whatsoever nor did they have a timeline for fixing it!
Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem? Sigh... I think my solution will be to just buy a different brand smart scale today 🤦‍:female_sign:

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jules_Hawaii,

I know this may sound weird, but how is the scale stored?  I find it needs to be stored on a flat surface.

For what it's worth, you can log into the app and reassign your weight.  If you log into your app and tap your "Account Settings", you should see the Aria 2.  Tap it and then tap "Recent Weigh Ins". Tap the Weigh In, and you can reassign it from there.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Yes this started happening on my scale too. I hope Fitbit can fix this problem ASAP because we shouldn’t have to manually log weights! Not to mention that none of the other stats show up either. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem and tried everything (even totally reseting the scale) but nothing works to fix the problem.

I felt alone, because it works for my husband, but since I read your post it goes a little bit better ... cause I know I'm not alone yet ! 😉

Fitbit must now quickly fix this issue if they want us to stay faithful customers 😕

Best Answer