Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 only recognizes data as a guest

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

No matter what I do, all weight data gets transferred as guest. It does not matter if I select the check mark on the right. In addition, the Aria 2 is only bringing up the default apple icon. I have tried numerous times to select a different icon or the apple icon for my profile and nothing transfers to my profile. All weight data is recognized as guest. Aria 2 does not update or recognize I've changed the icon. It will not even associate the default apple icon to my profile if I select it.

I've reset everything, removed batteries from the scale removed fitbit app, reinstalled, turned on and off bluetooth .. nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

How many people are using this scale? Any of them close to your weight? When guest pops up, press down hard on the lower left corner until you see your initials.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is just me. This all started when I got a new router / new network. There are no additional profiles to select. Just guest.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Eddymorr, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 is recognizing you as "Guest" only. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please check out this help page and try the troubleshooting steps listed which are helpful for this type of issues. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. Finally, weigh yourself 5 times in a row and see if your scale recognizes your user properly.

Thank you for your help @SunsetRunner.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes