Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 feedback about features

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello I've been researching smart scales and am considering the Aria 2. Although I know there are other smart scales out there that give you much more information. 

The reason I'm considering Aria 2 is because of the privacy between users,  its connectivity (BT and Wifi)and because of its clean platform I've been using since 2016. 

Is there anything I need to know from you who are already users of the scale? And why isn't the Aria 2 on the Fitbit website?

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@sburkeen19   I want to point out that the Aria 2 weights aren't as private as Fitbit claims.  The app lets you reassign a weight to another user.  All a user needs to do is reassign a weight to himself/herself and the weight is visible.  There is a thread about this issue that goes back to the time that the Aria 2 was released.

I am making a wild guess about the reason the scale is missing from the US store.  A new model is planned.  From experience, when Fitbit places item on backorder when there will be more available.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Oh okay. Thanks for that information. Did a little more research on it while waiting for a reply to the question. I decided it wasn't worth the money. Went with another scale which was   cheaper, does more, and will connect with the Fitbit app.

Thank you 

Sherisse 

Best Answer

Hi @sburkeen19, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that you decided to go for another scale. We really appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving. Don't hesitate to get back if you have any questions.

Thank you for your help @LZeeW.

See you guys around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes