Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 suddenly shows wrong user

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Until yesterday my Aria 2 worked fine. I had 2 users set up, with 2 different symbols and checked our weights in the app every evening. Today all of our weights are gone. The space for recent weigh -ns is completely blank. When I check on scale users, both my husband's and my names and pictures are gone and instead there is a "Geoff G." listed as the only user.

I just tried to weigh myself, but as a guest. Our symbols are still showing on the scale and the guest weight now is showing up as the only weigh-in.

Who in the world is Geoff G. and what happened to all our previous weights?

Update: I cannot even remove Geoff G. as a user or assign the guest weight to him. When I do that, it shows his name for a split second and then immediately removes back to "guest". And when I remove him, he's back instantly. On the right side of his name is a weird symbol, like a robot. What's going on here?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @BarBu 

Gosh how very strange that an unknown individual showed up on your Aria 2 scale!  I would definitely contact Fitbit Customer Service. You can contact them at 877-623-4997 

Hopefully this can get sorted out for you quickly 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @BarBu 

Gosh how very strange that an unknown individual showed up on your Aria 2 scale!  I would definitely contact Fitbit Customer Service. You can contact them at 877-623-4997 

Hopefully this can get sorted out for you quickly 

Best Answer