Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 syncs different weights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got the aria 2 scales all set up and when I step on the scales it syncs to the dashboard I'm  14st 7lb but when I go into recent weigh ins it's says I'm 14st 5lb I weigh my self at the gym and they scales say I'm 14st 5lb aswell and it says the same when my wife uses them 2lb out any ideas

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

@Lynnhet123 @Peggyg3 @WelshPaul In addition to the information that provided my friend @KateFitbit, I'd like you to check out this help article. under the subject "How can I get the most accurate reading from my scale?", which provides great tips. Please try them out and let us know how it goes.

See you all later guys! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this issue get resolved? My Aria 2 consistently shows a difference to the weight recorded on the app. Weighed this morning at 9 st 4.9 on the scale but the app has decided it as 9 st 4.4

Best Answer

@lanztc Thank you for getting back! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit app doesn't show the same numbers as your Aria 2 itself. Please make sure that your phone has the most recent app version. If the app is up to date, please restart your Aria 2 by taking out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. After this, log out of the app, restart your phone, open the app and log in.

Finally, weigh yourself a few times and see if your Fitbit app shows the correct numbers as they appear on the scale.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

When is this being fixed?  It's been months and it's a simple fix.  The Aria 1 did not have these issues.  This is very disappointing. 

Best Answer

Hi, did you ever get a fix? My scale shows 10st 10lbs the fitbit app says I'm 10st 10lbs but the aria recent weigh in section says I'm 10st 7lbs

I am trying to start a fresh today and it's hard not knowing what I actually weigh? 

Many thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am researching the same issue.  

The scales say 11-.7.5

The front app says 11-7.4.

Strange to be different but I'm ignore it 

The recent weigh in says 11.5.  

So I am assuming it means 11.5 stone.  11 and ½ stone.  

Why has the fit bit help team not confirmed this question, raised by others on this thread. ?

Can we have a more senior or experienced or knowledgeable Fitbit helper confirm or escalate this issue please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm experiencing the same problem, my app is showing 2 pound lighter than my scales show. Why would the app not take the same weight as the scales?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem but a bigger difference. Scales say 14st 13, ap says recent weigh in 14 stone 9, today dashboard in app 14stone 13. How can we know what's right. Over £150 for this garbage. Have reset, reweighed and not has changed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is an ongoing issue.  It was an issue I had over a year ago.  I finally returned the scale.  The Aria 1 was amazing, 2 not so much.  I never got a response when I asked for support.  I recommend returning it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you return to shoo or Fitbit direct as the online shop (very) won't take it back as it would not show up on testing as a physical error

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought it at a retail store and returned the scale to the store. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok,  thank you Hopefully a fitbit representative will come along and advise on how to return it.  If not Ill give them a call later, as it is a problem they seem to be aware of (over a year)

Best Answer
0 Votes