Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 won't connect properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New second hand purchase.

Scales connected to my PC (which I use for my charge 2 as could not get my phone to see it).

into the set up, put in my 4 digit code and now “sorry set up is taking longer than usual. Please be patient. We’re on it”. Are you?

Its been in this state for 40minutes with change...help!

ps for some random reason my phone for the first time in a year has paired with my charge 2...Fitbit jealousy between devices?!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Wringlet, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the setup issue that your Aria 2 has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

If you haven't done so, please restart your Aria 2 by taking the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. After this, make sure that you are following the setup process as instructed in this help article and see if your scale connects with your phone and WiFi properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to keep you posted...

So I followed your instructions....but instead of 15 seconds I pushed the boat out and took the batteries out for 15 hours.

NOOOOOO joy.  

Next....how are you to get my expensive smart scales to not be dumb???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Wringlet, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll be around if any question arises.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to buy a new sense when my versa quit working. I have had an aria 2 for a while. Tried today to get it to connect to my network. Repeatedly failing. The video other posts were pointed to is NOT correct for the Aria 2. The Aria 2 does not say Setup Active. I am honestly not sure why it finally connected.  I was using the web setup. When I went back to the phone app (AGAIN), it connected.BUT it called me a guest. I went to the app and under recent weighins and it let me select my name. Go figure. WEIRDLY, I weighed in earlier and it said 194.2. This time, 211. That sucked. The techs here need to verify that they are using the correct videos/directions for helping... Or not helping...

Best Answer

Hi @realat1aw, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the connection and accuracy issues that you have experienced with your Aria 2.

If your scale is still recognizing you as "Guest", please follow the steps listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. Finally, monitor your scale and see if the issue gets fixed and it provides accurate readings.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes