Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 won't connect to my WiFi network

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm getting so fed up. I've had my aria 2 set up to my WiFi since February. It's sat in the same spot and not moved since then. In the last month every day it keeps disconnecting from my WiFi so I set it up again and it works for 24 hours. I have tried restarting it, setting it up again, changing my WiFi settings and even trying different phones to set it up. Help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Natzzz, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues that your Aria 2 has experienced with your WiFi network. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they sent you an email with some instructions. Please reply to their email in case the issue persists and they'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll also be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here....see alot of people have this problem now, is it some kind of update that has caused this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've followed the directions multiple times for both my iPhone 6 and my PC and I'm about to just throw this thing out with the trash.

Best Answer
0 Votes