Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 won't connect to network

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

i got a used Aria 2 as a present, it worked fine at the original owner. 

I did a factory reset. And the scale says: www.fitbit.com/setup
Then tried to connect to it via the Fitbit App. It gives me the number wich i type in and then i get the same screen again saying "www.fitbit.com/setup". 
I then saw my Scale in "My Devices" and tried to click on Wifi-Setup, pressed continue. It seemed to have found my Scale but always says an error message in a grey box at the bottom (no wifi or similar) 

I tried with a notebook but it dosn't show me a network Aria Network i can connect to. 

I also tried this with a different phone. 
And changed my Wifi Settings to b+g+n.

Any Help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Networking Requirements
Aria 2 connects directly to your home’s Wi-Fi network and supports the following
network configurations:
• Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz standard
• WEP / WPA / WPA2 personal security
• Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
Aria 2 requires an 802.11b/g/n-compatible network to connect and sync your scale
data to your Fitbit account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got all of that. But im not even coming to the point where i can choose the wifi, there i get this error.

Screenshot_20200812-211933_Fitbit.jpg

It says: an error occured. Pls try again later. Also if i type in the bluetooth code my scale gives me, i get an error. So im not even able to choose my Wifi.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Crystoz, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 has experienced connection issues.

I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if your scale connected to your network already.

In the meantime, make sure that you followed the setup process as advised in this help article.

Thank you for your help @SunsetRunner.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JuanJoFitbit , I'm facing exactly the same issue described by @Crystoz .

Do you have any recommendation? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

had the same and there is an easy fix the scales only work on the 2.4g wifi and some routers broardcast 2.4 AND 5G with the same SSID what you need to do is in your router split the wifi so the 2.4G is broadcasting on its own then set-up the scales from scratch and all will be good.

It took me ages to fault find this after my router did an update and the scales stopped working

Best Answer
0 Votes

just posted a solution give it a go let me now if it does or does not work

Best Answer
0 Votes