Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air no longer syncs with Android app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had the Aria Air scales since December 2020 (so over 4 months), the scales paired to the fitbit app and I've weighed myself every morning with no issues until this past week. The scales just couldn't send the weight reading across to the app. On the second day I found that if I restarted the phone the scales and fitbit app synced. I've apparently got all the latest updates on both scales and fitbit app. I've deleted the scales, cleared them and re-introduced them to the fitbit app. So why are they giving me this aggravation all of a sudden. My husband has an iPhone and is having no problem with the scales and his app. 

Today I weighed myself and manually entered it on my fitbit app as it is then shared across to my Noom app. This deprives me of the ounces as only stones and pounds are displayed but ounces would show in the fitbit app. For the time being this will have to do as I can't be restarting my phone every morning. I've seen plenty of similar threads on here with this problem but I haven't found any answers, nothing I can go away and fix this problem with so I'm starting my own thread to receive a solution. I have a fitbit Sense, I am a fitbit premium member and up until a week ago I was successfully using the aria air scales and would have said I was extremely happy with all my experiences with fitbit. But the scales which cost £50 are causing me grief and I am no longer happy. I'm on a weight loss journey with fitbit and Noom and doing well so I don't need aggravating little problems like this. I'm hoping for a fix to the problem or advice on what my options are regarding replacement scales.

Moderator Edit: Formatting and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I can only apologise for my lousy attitude but this is me defeated and thoroughly fed up now. Husband is pleased I didn't launch the scales out the unopened bedroom window this morning as that is what I threatened yesterday haha. 

Plus I was up til late last night trawling through similar threads of desperate people with the exact same problem as me except they mostly seem to have had this problem from day 2 of having the scales whereas I have had them doing what they were meant to for a few months.

Please can someone help me out. I am so basic when it comes to technology. Showing my age I guess but I just need things to do their job. I wouldn't expect to be replacing something that cost £50 after such a short time. Are they fixable or are fitbit scales a dud?

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope by now you have fixed your problem, but here is a possibility.  You can only have one of each type of device attached to your app.  For example, if you have two Aria Air scales registered in your app, then only one will work.  You can see the second one and name it, but it will NEVER be able to send your weight to your app.  You might need to reinstall the FitBit app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes