Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air not auto syncing weight on app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought the aria air. It has paired with my phone ok but my weight does not auto sync. I have tried logging in and out of the app etc. How do I get the aria air to auto sync my weight. This will be returned if that function does not work as what’s the point in manually adding your weight, that’s what I did with my old scales! Thank you for any help. Remember I have already logged off and on again. Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

I have the sync problem. Each time i want to take my weight i need to restart my phone (Samsung S21+) then it sync properly. Otherwise it doesn't work.

Best Answer

I have been dealing with this for a year. Charge 4. I force stop the app
before I weigh myself. Only takes a few seconds. But it is very annoying
that fitbit hasn't fixed this.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Same issue. Purchased Aria Air2 last week. Worked first time, has not worked since that time.  Have tried multiple things to try and correct it from searches on internet. None have worked.

Best Answer

Hi everyone and to our new members, welcome to the forums.

Thanks for your feedback and efforts while working on this matter. I'm sorry you've had this experience and if by any chance your Aria Air won't sync correctly, please give a try to the steps described in this help article.

To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. If by any chance you have a different question, I'd encourage you to create a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from our Community. You can also check our Help Site where you'll find more information about our products, features, as well as troubleshooting tips.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes