Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air syncing process feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just discovered that the Aria air requires that the Fitbit app is open on an Iphone or equivalent for the weight synchronisation with the fitbit dashboard to operate. This means you need your Iphone with you when you strand on the scale...Honestly.  This is a very serious disadvantage and should be addressed by Fitbit as a matter of urgency.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Kelvinr01,

The Aria Air also requires you to have a Bluetooth connection in order to sync.

The other, more expensive models, will sync automatically to the app without you having to open the app.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Aria Air won't even sync. I did sync the first time I paired to phone but after that nothing. 

Best Answer

Yep, me too! Makes me mad 😠 

I would've never purchased it if I would've known. And you have to click save. How is this different than entering it from any scale!? What's the point?!  So dumb! I'm returning it! 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s very annoying that this is not made clear at time of purchase. Amazon sell scales for less than £20 which claim to remember readings until next synchronisation. Much better.

I thin I might buy Garmin.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

And we are now in 2022 and still the same problem. This is not fair advertisement. I plan to return mine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes