Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm super frustrated as my new Aria air scales will not sync or register my weight. The only time it has do e this is after I first set it up. I have reinstalled it numerous times and tried all the the things on the help files to no avail. And now since my latest reinstall it can't seem to find the scales at all to install 😡😡😡😡. Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Shelly.spencee Welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the syncing issue that your Aria Air has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, please let me know if you also tried the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article, under the Aria scales area.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Shelly.spencee Welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the syncing issue that your Aria Air has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, please let me know if you also tried the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article, under the Aria scales area.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything the only time I got it to work once was uninstalling and reinstalling the scales which I shouldn't have to do everytime i want to weigh myself.

Best Answer

Hi @Shelly.spencee, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. In case the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll be around if any question arises.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Quick bit of info that may help (I'm going to post this to the other topics concerned with sync issues) - I recently purchased a FitBit and the Aria Air - initially I kept getting intermittent connects, suffering the same kind of issues stated in this thread and had to go through the steps described elsewhere for resolution (basically a full re-install). However, I've found that, in my case, just going to "Today" on the phone app before stepping on the scales isn't enough - you have to also go into the "weight" tile (where is has a pic stating "Sync your Weight" and "Step onto Aria Air to get started") and THEN it works and has worked consistently for me over 3 weeks of testing.

Hope that helps, if I made you smile today its been a good day 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes