Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Invite not doing anything?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife sent me an invite to become a user on our Aria, I recieved the invite and opened it both from mobile and my PC, it brings me to the dashboard but gives me no instructions on actually accepting the invite. I've searched all over the website trying to find it with no luck. Scale is still registering me as a Guest. Please Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
52 REPLIES 52

Having the same problem - can't accept it on either a mobile device or computer as the invitation isn't going through in the first place 😕

Best Answer

@_andrewstewart It's great to see you in the Fitbit forums! Let me go ahead and help you with the issues that you are experiencing when you try to send an invitation. Please let me know the following details: Is it showing any error message? Does the issue persist or was the invitation accepted? Has the invited person tried accepting the invitation through a computer?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Accepting invitation through the computer worked for me, after not being successful on mobile! Thanks for the answer!!

Best Answer

@Jimbob2421 Thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! I'm so glad to hear that your could join the Aria scale by accepting the invitation through a computer. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

You posted that this has been fixed, but it still does not work for me.  I've sent invitation 3 times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LTCameron Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that the invitations you've sent can't be accepted. Please make sure to send the invitation via computer and have your invitees to accept the invitations via computer as well.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not fixed for mobile devices. You have to log in on a good old desktop or laptop (you know, things that run on an OS that Require a keyboard?).  You would think that Fitbit would have fixed that by now but it's been two years, so it's probably not even being worked on.  Anyway, send your invitation and accept it on a regular computer. Do not follow the link with a mobile device, that screwed it up on me several times before a Fitbit csr told me to accept it from a computer.  If you're not even getting the email, I'd first check spam folders and if it's not in there either, I'd send a request to Fitbit to look into it.  Hope this helps you.  Cheers!

Best Answer

@TWCorbin Thank you so much for sharing your help and feedback. This helps us to keep improving.

Don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is an issue for myself and my fiance, and the workaround of accepting the invite on a PC does not change anything. My fiance sent me an invite via the android app. Originally I tried accepting via email on my iphone XR, but I received this error:

"We were not able to locate the invitation you were responding to. Please try again with a correct invitation response URL."

I had my fiance re-send it, and the same issue occurred. Finally I started googling and found this thread, so I had her send me a fresh link for a 3rd time, and then I attempted to accept it via the web on my PC. Same error. Pretty frustrating!

Eventually figured out yet another workaround. Apparently you can't invite someone unless you are fitbit friends with them first. That seems like a pretty silly pre-requisite, but whatever.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

I clicked the above article and it says that I do not have permission. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

...unfortunately no: the solution is no longer accessible:

Sorry, you don't have permission to access this page. Please click here to return to the Fitbit Community.
Return to my original page.
Best Answer

Yeah.. toss it

Best Answer
0 Votes

And its now 2022. And this issue is still happening. I fixed it through the web, not the phone. Come on Fitbit. We pay good money for your product, and after years, you still dont fix it. Please fix it!

Best Answer
0 Votes